• Marathon 300

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
Owlie
ninja

Thanks for all the bumps, this is still very important smile .

Friendly Gaian

18,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
It's certainly been a while since I've seen the rare bugs. I've caught them once, and that certainly took me by surprise. I haven't really explored the new Towns area yet, so I don't know if they have bugs there. I mean, it's all beach as far as I can tell.
And regarding the formulas, I'm a bit curious as to why some of them require items that don't seem to be sold in the stores or are ridiculously expensive. One of the formula details required Jailer's Keys. Where did those originate from? I got one from Daily Chance, but I have no idea what event or shop they come from. Either way, the availability and hard-to-findness of certain components makes the formulas hard to complete.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300

Devout Fairy

31,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Falling For You 25

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Thanks everyone so far for keeping this current and <3 the thread smile . As a side benefit, I finally got my popular achievement, although that was not why I made the thread wink . But still it's nice, so thank you!

Maybe someday, even if it doesn't make them real money, they'll decide to address this important issue and LET US KNOW ABOUT IT IF/WHEN they do! wink

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
UPDATE: THEY HAVE PUT MONARCHS AND DEMONFLIES IN THE LATEST FLYNN'S PLUNDER AUCTION, AS WELL AS DIAMONDBACKS, RUBYBACKS, WHITE/GRAY/RED BODY DYES AND VARIOUS BACKWING FORMULAS.

I guess that is one answer to the problem sort of confused

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Winged 100
Rare bugs/fish/body dyes/other things alchemy related in Flynn's Plunder AGAIN. Alchemists delight (for all that can afford it). Now let's see .... hmmmm ... drain gold with expensive items, then advertise gold generators (for cash of course) to replace that which has been used, rinse and repeat rolleyes

Not bad, better than not being able to finish a formula, but still leaves many who do not have access to gaia cash out of the loop. Still could use a few rare bugs to be CAUGHT for FREE in towns for those who are searching, especially monarchs/demonflies wink .

Tiny Animal

21,275 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
It really would be nice to see an increase in rare bugs in Towns. It's been years since I've seen one. I wasn't even aware they still existed. Then again, my last venture in Towns wound up a waste of time as none of my bugs would save to inventory. Won't do us any good if they decide to listen and the bugs caught won't save. I hope that has fixed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff