Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hoarding Hoarder

As someone in the eastern timezone, I was a little bit confused about the most recent announcement.

User Image

A tiny mistake, but I'm assuming you meant to put 7PM PST or 10PM EST? As it is already past 7PM EST here. Might want to have your proofreaders check a little closer, as even though we have a giant button alerting us of a sale, to make sure there's no user confusion in the future.

Feline Bibliophile

14,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Conventioneer 300
yeah, i mean i just got the announcement but its over? what? Dx and the sale isn't active even though it shows 2 hours left.

Hoarding Hoarder

Moonlight_Kitty 3
yeah, i mean i just got the announcement but its over? what? Dx and the sale isn't active even though it shows 2 hours left.

My header, and the sale page say it's still going on.

Perfect Saint

It's like Gaia is holding a contest on how many wrong things it can do in a day. What's the count so far?

Feline Bibliophile

14,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
my gcash screen shows no sale, there is no discount, and i do not have the jet icon below my gcash amount showing a sale.

Hoarding Hoarder

Moonlight_Kitty 3
my gcash screen shows no sale, there is no discount, and i do not have the jet icon below my gcash amount showing a sale.

That's really strange as to why some users have it, and some don't? Looks like they really messed up today.

Feline Bibliophile

14,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Bee Movie Suit
Moonlight_Kitty 3

That's really strange as to why some users have it, and some don't? Looks like they really messed up today.

i agree. this is not the first time this has happened to me, either. i ALMOST made the mistake once of buying anyway, because i assumed it was just a glitch and the sale would still affect the price, but when it came time to confirm purchase, the price was the full gcash price with no sale.

Mewling Lunatic

Sorry guys, that's an error! It's intended to be PST. I'll correct that now, thank you!

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
Puchiko
Sorry guys, that's an error! It's intended to be PST. I'll correct that now, thank you!

Please do fix it before the sale time ends so I can buy some. There is still almost an hour left to the sale but 30% off is not in my header nor is my buy gaia cash shop page showing anything off at all however the announcement I have says there is still time left for the sale!

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
cutester
Puchiko

Please do fix it before the sale time ends so I can buy some. There is still almost an hour left to the sale but 30% off is not in my header nor is my buy gaia cash shop page showing anything off at all however the announcement I have says there is still time left for the sale!

Could you send me a PM telling me how you're trying to buy the Gaia Cash and taking a screenshot of the payments page?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff