Welcome to Gaia! ::

Grace Gubreez
"oh it was just an accident!!! I added too many zeros"

BULLSHIT. This is UNACCEPTABLE.

and the other staff member's claim that the gold was legitimate? How can you expect us to believe that when you have LIED to us before?

I'm sorry but I am calling bullshit.

Then are you saying the gold came via offsite trading or an offsite gold generator? Because those are the only way gold can be illegitimate--if it was earned through those two aforementioned means. If the staff member made all of their gold here on Gaia and not offsite, then it's not illegitimate. Considering how Gaia has a strict rule against buying gold offsite and using offsite gold generators, why would they go and use the very thing they have rules against? Plus, the staff member did say that their bank account speaks for itself, and that "when we were having that particular gold sink, I had bought and tested several gold gens as well". So their gold came from not only years of being on Gaia and vending them, but also because they bought gold gens sold on this site. And though saying that doesn't make them look good (since they're admitting to adding to inflation), the gold that comes from those are legitimate compared to gold generated by offsite gold generators.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I'm still really confused of what the purpose of Flynn's Plunder now other than an excuse for Gaians and staff to use GGs on. Honestly not sure how items are going to go in the shop now. I'd honestly be fine if Gaia just generated the items out of thin air. Zero's response still leaves a lot of questions I think.

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Hey folks,

We're going to be locking this thread. We have already resolved the situation with the OP and have addressed our stance on the situation leading up to this here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff