Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would You Like To Help Improve Gaia Fishing?

Yes 0.5 50.0% [ 46 ]
No 0.10869565217391 10.9% [ 10 ]
Poll Whore Me! 0.39130434782609 39.1% [ 36 ]
Total Votes:[ 92 ]
1 2 >

For all of Gaia Fisherman and women.. Do you all get tired of catching mostly junk, and less fish? Knowing you will make less money selling junk, and only so much with the few fish you caught.. Well, I have came up with a way to improve Gaia Fishing by coming up with some new ideas, allowing not only New Gaia Fishermen and women, but also long time fishers to have fun!Also attract more people to be willing to try fishing... These are my ideas on how to make Gaia Fishing so much more fun then it is now right below:

Certificate:
Boating Pass: 1,500 Gold ~ Allows owning a boat, or being a passenger
Fishing Team License: 2,500 Gold(500 for each person) ~ Allows starting a fishing team, which will let you compete in Tournaments against other Fishing Teams...A certain amount of wins will earn you to access to one step up of better items.

Boats: 2 people per boat(Without 2 Benchseats/5 people with 2 Benchseats)
Green: 25,000 Gold ~ 10% Increase in fish catches (5 less junk catches)
Blue: 50,000 Gold ~ 20% Increase in fish catches (10 less junk catches)
Black: 75,000 Gold ~ 30% Increase in fish catches (15 less junk catches)

Boating Gear:
Common Fish Finder: 500 Gold ~ 5% Increase in common fish catching
Rare Fish Finder: 1,500 Gold ~ 5% Increase in rare fish catching
Ultimate Fish Finder: 2,500 Gold ~ 10% Increase in common & rare fish catching

Common Fishing Chair: 2,000 Gold ~ 5% Increase in fight (less chance of losing fish)
Rare Fishing Chair: 4,000 Gold ~ 10% Increase in fight (less chance of losing fish)
Bench Seat: 300 Gold ~ Allows 2 more people to fish in boat (Max=2 Benchseats)

Small Livewell: 1,000 Gold ~ 5+ Space added to your bucket
Large Livewell: 3,000 Gold ~ 10+ Space added to your bucket
20 Gallon Cooler: 20,000 Gold ~ Allows entire boat to store 20 extra fish in boat, for more fishing time..(Max=1 per boat)

Common Motor: 2,000 Gold ~ 5% Increase in catching fish faster
Rare Motor: 8,000 Gold ~ 10% Increase in catching fish faster
Ultimate Motor: 16,000 Gold ~ 15% Increase in catching fish faster

I plan on adding some more later, but this is just a start on how to make Gaia Fish so much more fun then it is now! If you all help me by commenting on what you think about this idea by posting your thoughts.. Hopefully we can bring this idea to the game, and add more thrill to the game! Thanks so much for your time on stoping by, and thanks so much for the comments if you do.. Have a great one yall, bye
Wow, you actually have some pretty good ideas there. They really need to do something to give fishing a bigger draw without messing up the economy... I used to fish constantly, now I find it hard to even make up the cost of my bait. Short of adding new fish/hats all the time this seems like the best way to up intrest in fishing.
Most of them would be unfair to not-as-paid gaians, but there are some good ideas there.
cool ideas cool

Dapper Fatcat

You have some good ideas but I fear that your prices are rather high. Aside from that, the idea sounds like it would be a massive upgrade that would take up a huge amount of time in many fields. Not to mention all the debugging that system administrators would have to work on once the upgrades are intergrated with the rest of the fishing game. Still good a good idea
there are some good idears
I have to agree, yes i read them all. Gaia will modify the prices a little but if we make the thread longer someone is going to look at it and understand. So lets talk about how to make it better we should get far.!!
I agree with you on the rules but the prices are pretty , no very steep! scream

Shameless Fairy

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Alright.

Your ideas are great and well thought out. Possibly some of the best ideas I've seen in a long time. They add some nice variables to the game which would make it harder to predict.

Your pricing is great - pretty much perfect. Those who think it is too expensive are most likely thinking about themselves in general. You might be too poor, but others aren't.

The prices are nice because there is a wide stretch from weakest to greatest. Well done.

Hoorah.

Shameless Fairy

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Arc99
I agree with you on the rules but the prices are pretty , no very steep! scream

You have 6 posts. oO;

You have been here 3 days. oO;

You have peasant pants. oO;

I'm just pointing out that 2k really isn't that hard to get once you've been here for a while.
Some good ideas there. My own idea for the longest time was some sort of goggles that would allow you to see what was on your line when you hooked something.

Unfortunately I doubt any of these ideas would ever happen. If anything the Gaian High Command seems more interested in making fishing less profitable, not more. Or at least that is the effect of their meddling in the Gaian economy.
i do agree the fishing should be better. but it should also be cheaper because i just started out and do not have money or "gold" for the fishing gear and without the fishing gear i can not make any money so that makes me really mad evil
This is really quite cool. Some of the percentages may be a little bit high. (don't want to make it TOO easy. wink ) But that's really quite cool. Great idea.
what about poor people like me crying redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces