Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Visionary

So if people on the ignore list can't trade you does this also extend to the Marketplace as well?

Witty Lover

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jack-pot 100
it kinda makes me depressed..... since sometimes it's over a simple misunderstanding, such as posting the wrong information in the wrong thread.

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

Is it possible for me to unsubscribe a topic that is blocked?

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Uncle Kenny

I love this update so much, but I have a suggestion?

I think it would be awesome that if you ignore someone, they can't find you in the search if they try to look you up or they can't read your comments to someone else if they were looking through someone's comments. It'll show up as maybe a blank along with the avatar.

Basically, you're non-existent to them.

Thoughts?

Dangerous Visionary

Knightrix
Uncle Kenny

I think it would be awesome that if you ignore someone, they can't find you in the search if they try to look you up or they can't read your comments to someone else if they were looking through someone's comments. It'll show up as maybe a blank along with the avatar.

Thoughts?

Those would be good as well.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
If you're going to stop me from entering threads I've been ignored in, even if I've previously posted in said threads, for the love of god, please add a notices option where I don't have to receive notifications from quotes, etc that originate from said thread. I'm not supposed to be able to read those quotes, so I shouldn't have to receive notices about them if I don't want to.

Additionally, it would be nice if you added a note or something along the lines of 'this person has been ignored from this thread and will be unable to read your response' when someone tries to quote you on a thread you've been ignored on. Before this update you could edit your post to let people know why you're not responding or no, you're not conceding the argument, but now someone can block you from your own posts so that's no longer an option.

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Miss-dark8607
Knightrix
Uncle Kenny

Thoughts?

Thanks ~

I'm that kind of person where I don't want people copying my cosplays and stuff so being invisible to them would make me feel a lot better ~

Dangerous Visionary

Hazelaar
If you're going to stop me from entering threads I've been ignored in, even if I've previously posted in said threads, for the love of god, please add a notices option where I don't have to receive notifications from quotes, etc that originate from said thread. I'm not supposed to be able to read those quotes, so I shouldn't have to receive notices about them if I don't want to.

Additionally, it would be nice if you added a note or something along the lines of 'this person has been ignored from this thread and will be unable to read your response' when someone tries to quote you on a thread you've been ignored on. Before this update you could edit your post to let people know why you're not responding or no, you're not conceding the argument, but now someone can block you from your own posts so that's no longer an option.

I think its glitched because we aren't suppose to get notices from people who ignored us or whom we ignored either. I'm iffy on the second part as its just like the annoying red text at the bottom and I can see it kind of fueling more drama. However, yeah I can see how "debates" can now be considered one sided now.

Dangerous Visionary

Knightrix
Miss-dark8607
Knightrix
Uncle Kenny

Thoughts?

Thanks ~

I'm that kind of person where I don't want people copying my cosplays and stuff so being invisible to them would make me feel a lot better ~

You know you can always hide your equip list as well you know. *Not sure if you have yet as the drop down box didn't want to work for me att*

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Miss-dark8607
Knightrix
Miss-dark8607
Knightrix
Uncle Kenny

Thoughts?

Thanks ~

You know you can always hide your equip list as well you know. *Not sure if you have yet as the drop down box didn't want to work for me att*

Mhmm ~ I turned it off, but you can still figure out what he/she is wearing by just viewing the avatar.

Unless it has really intricate layering D:

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Miss-dark8607
Hazelaar

I think its glitched because we aren't suppose to get notices from people who ignored us or whom we ignored either. I'm iffy on the second part as its just like the annoying red text at the bottom and I can see it kind of fueling more drama. However, yeah I can see how "debates" can now be considered one sided now.
It wasn't a notice from the OP who'd ignored me, it was a notice from another user who'd quoted me in the thread. You, actually. Didn't change the fact that I was supposed to be blocked from reading and responding to it, since it was still in a thread I was blocked from.

Dangerous Visionary

Knightrix
Miss-dark8607
Knightrix
Miss-dark8607
Knightrix
Uncle Kenny

Thoughts?

Thanks ~

Mhmm ~ I turned it off, but you can still figure out what he/she is wearing by just viewing the avatar.

Unless it has really intricate layering D:

Oh I see. Yeah that does kind of suck I guess. No one really copies me so I can't speak from experience. emo
Good to know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces