Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Carnivore

I'm so happy about this. Thank you. :3

Dapper Bunny

7,175 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
this is so awesome ! 3nodding thank you for updating... this was MUCH needed . heart

Friendly Millionaire

ok so wat about in flash areas like the rally, Vh and others the people i have on my ignore list are still visible and i can still see their speech bubble and that annoys me seein a ghost of the avi following me and still talkin crap will that be updated too so that we cant see the ppl on our ignore list

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
EviI Spaghetti
TokerkingNEW
EviI Spaghetti
this will get so abused

somone wants to flame someone they put them on ignore and they cant see all the s**t threads about them

Agreed ive seen people do it and apperantly no one can Delete Someone Elses post but when i made a thread a lil while back i was able to somehow ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja you know what im saying lol

yeah i think u should be able to see ppl that have u on ignore

Sent a Friends Request, and its just ridiculous cause im into alot of music and i chose 12-13 years ago that im a juggalo and i got like 20 people talking crap about me but when i report it nothing happens, i ignore them and they continue talking crap so how is that fair to all the nice respectful innocent members and how is it fair to any of us who does the right things by doing respectful things like a few days ago, i was yelled at practically by a mod saying that Quote Summoning many people is wrong even though i have permission from alot of said members of gaia to be part of this list and im still waiting on some to reply people who asked to be taken off has already been done tells me Quote Summoning is Spamming.... "BUMPING" Is Spamming!!! but thats ok?

Testease's Bae

Sex Symbol

Oh! Thank goodness! I love it! My ignore list seems to grow a lot, and I am very pleased with this new addition.

Married Entrepreneur

8,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Person of Interest 200
Yeah now we can all ignore each other. For a site dedicated to community I'm surprised by a feature like the ignore list. Granted I feel that if user's are harassing me I should file a formal complaint and have that user's ability to post banned for a 1 day, then 2 if they attempt to contact me then 4 then 8 then 16.. and so on.. but only with reasonable proof that they are trying to upset me. By contacting me again. Oh well some people hold grudges and this will only guarantee they stay in place.

Married Entrepreneur

8,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Person of Interest 200
adoreful
Oh! Thank goodness! I love it! My ignore list seems to grow a lot, and I am very pleased with this new addition.

Please add me. heart

Married Entrepreneur

8,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Person of Interest 200
TokerkingNEW
EviI Spaghetti
TokerkingNEW
EviI Spaghetti
this will get so abused

somone wants to flame someone they put them on ignore and they cant see all the s**t threads about them

Agreed ive seen people do it and apperantly no one can Delete Someone Elses post but when i made a thread a lil while back i was able to somehow ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja you know what im saying lol

yeah i think u should be able to see ppl that have u on ignore

Sent a Friends Request, and its just ridiculous cause im into alot of music and i chose 12-13 years ago that im a juggalo and i got like 20 people talking crap about me but when i report it nothing happens, i ignore them and they continue talking crap so how is that fair to all the nice respectful innocent members and how is it fair to any of us who does the right things by doing respectful things like a few days ago, i was yelled at practically by a mod saying that Quote Summoning many people is wrong even though i have permission from alot of said members of gaia to be part of this list and im still waiting on some to reply people who asked to be taken off has already been done tells me Quote Summoning is Spamming.... "BUMPING" Is Spamming!!! but thats ok?

Yeah. GaiaOnline wants it users to be ignorant. I guess it's so you can be happy.
...Ignorance is bliss.
Ok, very nice here. So happy to be here.
Sadorath
Yeah now we can all ignore each other. For a site dedicated to community I'm surprised by a feature like the ignore list. Granted I feel that if user's are harassing me I should file a formal complaint and have that user's ability to post banned for a 1 day, then 2 if they attempt to contact me then 4 then 8 then 16.. and so on.. but only with reasonable proof that they are trying to upset me. By contacting me again. Oh well some people hold grudges and this will only guarantee they stay in place.

I get this point I really do. However, like you said some people can really hold grudges. Sometimes filling a formal complaint can go unnoticed. Yes. There will be people to abuse this, but it will give instant results to a user that is constantly being annoyed by a person. Some people can go through great lengths to harass people and sometimes results are needed at the moment.

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ego sum Alucinatio
What about users who ignore, remove from ignore list, and then ignore again?

I had a problem with a user who would be rude, ignore me, remove me from the list to be rude again, and then ignore me. I couldn't put him on my ignore list whenever I was on his.
Weirdly, a moderator also told me to stop using the ignore list as a tool for arguing, because somehow some tool told her I was the sculpture (Edit: ...what? I meant culprit), not him.

And, will there ever be a feature that allows me to block an entire IP? That same user reminded me of the annoyance of mule accounts. Once I'd gotten to ignore him, he made mules to continue harassing me

Is this not a partial Q&A forum?

Bashful Sweetheart

8,450 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I approve. Now if only mule accounts could be auto ignored.

Wolf Ookami Woof
Sadorath

I get this point I really do. However, like you said some people can really hold grudges. Sometimes filling a formal complaint can go unnoticed. Yes. There will be people to abuse this, but it will give instant results to a user that is constantly being annoyed by a person. Some people can go through great lengths to harass people and sometimes results are needed at the moment.

It takes a loooong time for the offending party to get banned in most cases. In the meantime, ignoring works so you can do what you do without having them drown you in chat bubbles or stalk your threads. I see plenty of ghosts of people I've ignored in towns for being immature twits who take roleplaying way too seriously and harass me or my friends...
i wanna know why i put them on ignore
in 6 months know i wont remember it

i want an ignore list sort by:

• marketplace incident
  • user doesnt keep their word
  • user cancelled trade
  • forum incident
  • troll
  • hacker
  • scarmmer

Married Entrepreneur

8,950 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Person of Interest 200
Wolf Ookami Woof
Sadorath

I see your point. ninja

Sparkly Gaian

13,575 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
every i tem thats is very expensive like 1mill and up should be around 100k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash