Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Hoarder

This has me on cloud nine. It really does. Now, if someone wants to harass me they must find ANOTHER means.

That means I can take the tos of gaia to it's full extent. Thanks gaia.

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Thank god...I actually did a back flip <3 No more hate on my thread... finally im free..

Amateur Millionaire

Junge Leiche
Specter Flux
Junge Leiche
GrateGuy
Uncle Kenny
Forums
  • You cannot view or enter any of their threads and they cannot see or view any of your threads
This is abusable. Please consider making the threads read-only for those who are ignored, as the OP for a popular thread can simply ban people, for any reason, by ignoring them.
Uncle Kenny
  • Existing posts by you will be hidden for them in threads and existing posts by them will be hidden for you in threads
Also abusable. The person can continue posting behind your back, namedropping, etc. and vice-versa. Could lead to pointless flame wars. Perhaps add some sort of word-filtering when people try to type and post the names of people that they've ignored/been ignored by.
Seconded. These features can and will lead to abuse. They should be just read only to those who are ignored.

I swear this is as if Gaia has never glanced into the GD.
Heh, agreed but I can't blame the staff if they haven't. You couldn't pay me enough to visit the GD. XD

I don't know, everything has its price. Rather play with rattlesnakes though, all things considered. XD
Thank you guys shoo muchhers heart ;W; I hope I won't have to block many on here, but if I do, I know it'll be taken care of anyway. ^W^

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Will we not see their messages in games like fishing or slots?

Unbeatable Conversationalist

8,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Voter 100
  • First step to fame 200
Fluffy Apple
Would have been nice if this had come out ages ago so I could have used it when I actually needed it. gonk

To the people complaining about the "I can't see your posts" thing:

It's a valid point but as someone who was harassed through quoting, mule posting, etc... I have to disagree. I never wanted to see that person again, no matter what. I don't want to be reminded of them at all. AT ALL. So while there are complaints, I'm one of those people that would prefer it this way. It would be nice to have a method to turn that particular option on and off though, for those that disagree with this blocking feature.

I can see issues stemming from it in terms of harassment. It's pretty much free range to continue to harass a user but now with the added bonus of the harass-ee being unable to see/defend themselves. neutral

But Gaia fix it so no one is able to harass anyone anymore. So what if I can see the post that the person had block me for whatever dumb reason? I the person who is being ignore can't communicate with that person even if I were to try. I just don't want my communication to be affected when engaging in a third party heated discussion to have missing post because the person who block me just so happens to be in the same thread as I.
This makes me SO HAPPY!! Thank you, Gaia! heart biggrin heart

Sexy Comrade

14,040 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Pros and Cons for me, but great updates :>
Now my ex can't bug me and I can't stalk him eue;
Although the forums things were already in effect for me I think..

Thank you for enriching the Gaia experience you guys~ :3

Devoted Lunatic

Thank you you so much!
<3

Sexy Garbage

18,050 Points
  • Lovingly Advice 25
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
They are neat and handy
but you should make those as options, there are people who like to check up on exfriends/lovers at times and removing them and re-adding them to ignore would be a much unneeded hassel if they were optional restrictions

Wheezing Werewolf

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
this will get so abused

somone wants to flame someone they put them on ignore and they cant see all the s**t threads about them

Super Junior

Uncle Kenny
Forums
  • You cannot view or enter any of their threads and they cannot see or view any of your threads
  • You cannot post in their threads and they cannot post in your threads
  • You cannot tip their posts or threads and they cannot tip your posts or threads
  • You cannot like/dislike their threads and they cannot like/dislike your threads
  • A notification is not sent to them if you quote them and a notification is not sent to you if they quote you
  • Existing posts by you will be hidden for them in threads and existing posts by them will be hidden for you in threads
  • Existing posts by you will be hidden for them in "Recent Posts" in the Post Preview and existing posts by them will be hidden for you in "Recent Posts" in the Post Preview
  • You cannot view or search their topic or post history and they cannot view or search your topic or post history

Two words: THANK YOU!
I've had someone harass me for the longest time here. They made a total of sixteen (16) accounts, and they'd always post in my threads for others to see once I've ignored.
Once again, thank you!

Fashionable Borg

TokerkingNEW

こんにちはこんな記念日は心からありがとうって言えるね いつもは恥ずかしいけど一生に一度大切な日
                  チョコレイトの苦いとこ 大人なの子供なの?いつまでも夢見たいからこのリズムにのせて

i'll believe that when i see it.

trishalee66969's Husband

Tricky Sage

11,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
EviI Spaghetti
this will get so abused

somone wants to flame someone they put them on ignore and they cant see all the s**t threads about them

Agreed ive seen people do it and apperantly no one can Delete Someone Elses post but when i made a thread a lil while back i was able to somehow ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja you know what im saying lol

Wheezing Werewolf

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
TokerkingNEW
EviI Spaghetti
this will get so abused

Agreed ive seen people do it and apperantly no one can Delete Someone Elses post but when i made a thread a lil while back i was able to somehow ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja ninja you know what im saying lol

yeah i think u should be able to see ppl that have u on ignore

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces