Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Glitch

Haha, looks like the only thing this system doesn't cover is when other users quote the person you've Ignored (and vice versa).

Great job, guys! I rarely use the Ignore system, but when I do, this is the kind of coverage I would want. Thank you.

Sweetheart

7,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150

Learned Informer

19,850 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
There's only one minor complaint I have about the extent of the new Ignore system: I kinda liked seeing an Ignored user's Last Login Date, because if I could see a user on my Ignore list hasn't logged in for three years, I could assume it was now safe to un-Ignore them so I wouldn't have too cluttered an Ignore list. Of course, not everyone feels a need to prune their Ignore List and I'm probably in the minority there.

Eloquent Exhibitionist

*approves*
cat_3nodding

Ruthless Informer

11,100 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
  • PvP 200

Kawaii Warlord

24,500 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
thanks for all of this~

automatically went to <3 this thread

Lonely Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

♔ Beautiful. Definitely some much needed improvements! Makes me feel a lot more secure being on the site. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Apocalyptic Cutesmasher

15,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Thank you! I can finally get free of some relentless bullies!

Shameless Exhibitionist

11,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Petite Aristocrat
Any plans to make the ignore list bigger? I noticed the cut off is 500... I... I ... need more slots than that for ignores.
O.o I have...12 people on my ignore list... which is an accumulation since '04... it boggles my mind that people need anywhere near 500 let alone MORE.

Hilarious Cat

11,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Timid 100
I can totally respect that.

Tiny Traveler

I am a Vice Captain of a guild & the mule I use for the guild is on a few Gaian's ignore list. How do the changes effect the ability for announcements & the like? Also, if they can't accept a trade & they perhaps win a contest, how can we give them their prize? OAO;

Eloquent Exhibitionist

Melomar
Haha, looks like the only thing this system doesn't cover is when other users quote the person you've Ignored (and vice versa).
I agree. My friend had a problem with that xD

Celebrating Gaian

YES! Finally! Thank you so much gaia! New year = much needed changes. Many a time i have cursed Gaia for lacking in one way or another and now you are making yourselves winners. Thank you so much! xd

Fashionable Mage

I have a question, will this affect seeing each others' comments in other peoples' profiles? Like if I comment in someone's profile and they are also commenting there, will I still see their comments?

Timid Bunny

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Kiarra-Chan
I am a Vice Captain of a guild & the mule I use for the guild is on a few Gaian's ignore list. How do the changes effect the ability for announcements & the like? Also, if they can't accept a trade & they perhaps win a contest, how can we give them their prize? OAO;

I don't know about announcements, but for contest wins, maybe trade their prize to a trusted, non-ingnored guild member and have them trade it to the winner with a note on why it's being done that way?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff