Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
...Would it be too much to ask to remove the zOMG! gold cap, and increase the payout as well, with the upcoming downtime the game should be getting?

The point of the zOMG! gold cap was to prevent inflation on the marketplace, and it has become very clear that this is no longer one of the goals of your website. Why would people pay 149 GC for a gold potion or 249 GC for donor status to get a 160k cap in zomg, when they can pay not much more for a chance to win a trillion gold? neutral

If you're going to keep increasing the payout of gold gens until you have to look up what number comes after a googolplex, the least you could do is balance everything else out so that users can still earn gold without mailing you the contents of their wallets.

Familiar Lunatic

Aye.

They should also avoid hard coding the values at this point: the value of gold moves so fast they'd have to update the payouts every two weeks.

Shameless Prophet

This so much.
I ******** miss zOMG, man.

Retro Punk

YES ! YES ! THIS ! i agree. Also zomg is still playable.ON Buzzsaw right now.

Mon's Pardner

Rebel Entrepreneur

16,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
i was going to say, theres so much gold being trown down our throat many gaians have love the gag reflex xD
but i hope with the so called maintance , they removed the gold cap o:

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
This kinda made me smile. lol

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I hope they do. I think a lot of zOMG!aians would return if the cap got raised or lifted. I'm just curious when the maintenance is going to happen on the servers. I hope Gaia figures out a way to fix the cash shop in game and raise the cap while the game is down. Plus fix the no bats showing up glitch in dms.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
A million times yes.

Elfin Guildsman

Scobre
I hope they do. I think a lot of zOMG!aians would return if the cap got raised or lifted. I'm just curious when the maintenance is going to happen on the servers. I hope Gaia figures out a way to fix the cash shop in game and raise the cap while the game is down. Plus fix the no bats showing up glitch in dms.

That kind of sounds like a coool glitch ! Can you still select the bats with TAB ? Or attack them?

Wheezing Member

I wanted to say

"when will you kids learn that pumping more gold into the system will not help the economy issue"

but then I realized that they'll keep increasing the gold gen production/payout regardless
so.

"why not."

/defeated

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
XiaDoh-Ichii
Scobre

That kind of sounds like a coool glitch ! Can you still select the bats with TAB ? Or attack them?

It's with the bloodlust. Bats don't spawn. So Kamila is easier to beat now.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200

A Hoarder

21,525 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
No gold cap and higher payouts would be awesome..

Tipsy Bloodsucker

It is kind of a slap in the face to play zOMG! for hours and realize you've only made a couple thousand gold. It's just a drop in the bucket.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff