Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Not trying to bicker or fight with anyone so no DRAMA PLEASE I'm not in mood for that xD

Seasonal Hellraiser

Truthorscare

I don't remember where exactly where I read it, but it was confirmed that Gaia got massively played when it came to the IRL stuff.

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Tevinter Imperium
Truthorscare

I don't remember where exactly where I read it, but it was confirmed that Gaia got massively played when it came to the IRL stuff.

wow i didn't know that shitty probably why they closed it >_< i wish they try again now xD in my city there is only one anime store xD Maybe some anime book stores but not many xD

Seasonal Hellraiser

Truthorscare

mhm. Well, in order to mass produce a product you need a company willing to make the product. A distributor. So if you can't cut a deal with a company with how much profit they make on the items things go downhill fast.

Stores that carry media related merchandise such anime and other forms of collectible media (i.e. starwars, marvel, and dc merchandise) are usually a rare find? My suggestion is that if you really want a nerd hobby shop, why not go about becoming a dealer and opening up your own store?

Believe it or not, you can actually make a career out of it. I don't know if it'll be a very profitable career, but that depends on if there really is a market in your area for it.

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Tevinter Imperium
Truthorscare

mhm. Well, in order to mass produce a product you need a company willing to make the product. A distributor. So if you can't cut a deal with a company with how much profit they make on the items things go downhill fast.

Stores that carry media related merchandise such anime and other forms of collectible media (i.e. starwars, marvel, and dc merchandise) are usually a rare find? My suggestion is that if you really want a nerd hobby shop, why not go about becoming a dealer and opening up your own store?

Believe it or not, you can actually make a career out of it. I don't know if it'll be a very profitable career, but that depends on if there really is a market in your area for it.

I see makes sense

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Truthorscare
phoebe-chan
Many years ago Gaia did have a store that sold real life items. It sold plushies, stickers, hair clips, different kind of clothing, as well as other things.

But they shut it down due to the fact that they were put more money into the items then they got back and they were scammed out of like half of the money they were meant to get.

For these reasons Gaia won't make another store like the one they had before. But you can buy some of their shirts on Redbubble

Well i never knew they had store >_< Plus I'm Canadian seem to only think about the american fan base i cant even access neko store xD if i knew they had that i would spend dollar's and dollar's to buy that stuff most of store's were i live that sell anime are shut down. And i believe there is only place i know at that is at mall.

I'm pretty sure the old shop shipped all around the world. The shop was on Gaia's site.

The only reason people who live outside of America can't get into Mecha Neko is because of copy rights. All the items in the shop are licensed by different companies all around the world. So Gaia could get into big trouble if they sold the items in that shop for real money to people who live outside the U.S. because they didn't get the O.K. from every company around the world who owns the rights to the anime. But you can still get the items in the marketplace. Well you could if the marketplace wasn't so messed up lol.

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
phoebe-chan
Truthorscare
phoebe-chan
Many years ago Gaia did have a store that sold real life items. It sold plushies, stickers, hair clips, different kind of clothing, as well as other things.

But they shut it down due to the fact that they were put more money into the items then they got back and they were scammed out of like half of the money they were meant to get.

For these reasons Gaia won't make another store like the one they had before. But you can buy some of their shirts on Redbubble

Well i never knew they had store >_< Plus I'm Canadian seem to only think about the american fan base i cant even access neko store xD if i knew they had that i would spend dollar's and dollar's to buy that stuff most of store's were i live that sell anime are shut down. And i believe there is only place i know at that is at mall.

I'm pretty sure the old shop shipped all around the world. The shop was on Gaia's site.

The only reason people who live outside of America can't get into Mecha Neko is because of copy rights. All the items in the shop are licensed by different companies all around the world. So Gaia could get into big trouble if they sold the items in that shop for real money to people who live outside the U.S. because they didn't get the O.K. from every company around the world who owns the rights to the anime. But you can still get the items in the marketplace. Well you could if the marketplace wasn't so messed up lol.

lol well what wrong with canadians XD so mean xD and well what would even be in the neko store

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Truthorscare
phoebe-chan
Truthorscare
phoebe-chan

lol well what wrong with canadians XD so mean xD and well what would even be in the neko store

Nothing's wrong with Canadians. It's just by law Gaia can't sell the items in Mecha Neko to anyone outside of the US because of copy right laws.

As for what's in Mecha Neko, it's chance items that give out official pixel items from the Black Butler, Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. They cost real money to buy them.

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
phoebe-chan
Truthorscare
phoebe-chan
Truthorscare
phoebe-chan

Nothing's wrong with Canadians. It's just by law Gaia can't sell the items in Mecha Neko to anyone outside of the US because of copy right laws.

As for what's in Mecha Neko, it's chance items that give out official pixel items from the Black Butler, Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. They cost real money to buy them.

Aww i seen that item black butler no wonder it was expansive makes sense

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
.: [ theycurrently have a store up on redbubble where you can but t-shirts an prints and bags and stuff like that.
I dont hve the link on hand, but you should try and look it up (and then link it on the first page)
] :.

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
sup-qt
.: [ theycurrently have a store up on redbubble where you can but t-shirts an prints and bags and stuff like that.
I dont hve the link on hand, but you should try and look it up (and then link it on the first page)

i saw it but i tho it was user base so is gaia getting money from it just wondering

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Truthorscare
sup-qt
I dont hve the link on hand, but you should try and look it up (and then link it on the first page) ] :.

i saw it but i tho it was user base so is gaia getting money from it just wondering

.: [ Nah its legit, Reapersun put new prints up a month ago. I don't know how much money they get from it, but at least its something.
I'm hoping that they might eventually get town based stuff up (I sent a request about it a lil while ago but they said they couldnt promise anything)

http://www.redbubble.com/people/gaiaonline?ref=breadcrumb

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
sup-qt
Truthorscare
sup-qt
I dont hve the link on hand, but you should try and look it up (and then link it on the first page) ] :.

.: [ Nah its legit, Reapersun put new prints up a month ago. I don't know how much money they get from it, but at least its something.
I'm hoping that they might eventually get town based stuff up (I sent a request about it a lil while ago but they said they couldnt promise anything)

http://www.redbubble.com/people/gaiaonline?ref=breadcrumb

Now i will start buying its a real site right they acutally send the item to you no ripe offs right

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Truthorscare
sup-qt
Truthorscare
sup-qt

http://www.redbubble.com/people/gaiaonline?ref=breadcrumb ] :.

Now i will start buying its a real site right they acutally send the item to you no ripe offs right

.: [ I know a lot of freelance artists use redbubble to sell prints/stickers and stuff so I'm pretty sure its a good website, I don't know however, how much of the profits get back to Gaia themselves, but I'm sure it would be way better than the previous company they used. ] :.

Seasonal Hellraiser

Truthorscare

Redbubble is a pretty legitimate site. I've gotten all the merchandise I've ever ordered, plus I've received it before intended delivery date. And it shipped to a lot of different places around the US.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff