Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I'm Suprised that gaia has never decide to sell Plushie's of people's gaia avatar's or even the character's in manga and Animal. Or try to sell Gaian clothing like cosplay to it user base. To make money. They even could of sold Manga of gaia and an anime based on the site and even add gaian's in the anime and manga. I'm just saying Gaia there is other way's you can improve the site. I want to see more update's not tab changing on gaia. UPDATE TOWNS it not hard you should of by now made enough money.

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
If gaia sold a clothing line people would buy more. It is very hard for canadian's to have access to anime and manga here xD

Shadowy Girl

11,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
A long time ago I was once suggested selling figurines of people's avatars but apparently that would be too much work. Back then.

But considering they're charging thousands of dollars for items now... I don't see how a custom nendoroid-y figure could be that difficult with all of the money they are drowning in. It doesn't even have to be prepainted.

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
They had a store where they sold physical merch. like OMG hats, kiki plushies, etc... but was closed long time ago i imagine it wasn't profitable back then.

Would be cool to have avatar's dolls like the Funko figurinte

Mama Ame 's Partner

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
Galphath
They had a store where they sold physical merch. like OMG hats, kiki plushies, etc... but was closed long time ago i imagine it wasn't profitable back then.

I miss those days.

I still have both the pink and grey pajama pants and several watermeat plushies.

Also,

http://i.imgur.com/rwY5Xws.jpg xd

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
Zphal
Galphath

I miss those days.

I still have both the pink and grey pajama pants and several watermeat plushies.

Also,

http://i.imgur.com/rwY5Xws.jpg xd

OMG THOSE ARE AMAZING!

I really regret to not have a credit card back then emo

Magical Girl

35,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Many years ago Gaia did have a store that sold real life items. It sold plushies, stickers, hair clips, different kind of clothing, as well as other things.

But they shut it down due to the fact that they were put more money into the items then they got back and they were scammed out of like half of the money they were meant to get.

For these reasons Gaia won't make another store like the one they had before. But you can buy some of their shirts on Redbubble

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
phoebe-chan
Many years ago Gaia did have a store that sold real life items. It sold plushies, stickers, hair clips, different kind of clothing, as well as other things.

But they shut it down due to the fact that they were put more money into the items then they got back and they were scammed out of like half of the money they were meant to get.

For these reasons Gaia won't make another store like the one they had before. But you can buy some of their shirts on Redbubble

Well i never knew they had store >_< Plus I'm Canadian seem to only think about the american fan base i cant even access neko store xD if i knew they had that i would spend dollar's and dollar's to buy that stuff most of store's were i live that sell anime are shut down. And i believe there is only place i know at that is at mall.

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Mitsuki the ninja
A long time ago I was once suggested selling figurines of people's avatars but apparently that would be too much work. Back then.

But considering they're charging thousands of dollars for items now... I don't see how a custom nendoroid-y figure could be that difficult with all of the money they are drowning in.

Well they should try :3 i would love to buy stuff like that i don't have many anime store's to go to in my city >_< i only heard of one and most people were i live have to shop online for that stuff.

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Galphath

Well they must of only thought in there country. But i never knew gaia even had one i check forum's but there is billion's of page's. i didn't even see Ad's for it. Im Canadian were i live in my city i've only and heard of one anime store and most of them have been shut down. So we have to do that type of shopping online which is dangerous cause you could be easily ripe off.

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
Truthorscare
Galphath

Well they must of only thought in there country. But i never knew gaia even had one i check forum's but there is billion's of page's. i didn't even see Ad's for it. Im Canadian were i live in my city i've only and heard of one anime store and most of them have been shut down. So we have to do that type of shopping online which is dangerous cause you could be easily ripe off.

No problem.
Yeah it was an online store, would be cheaper for them since they shouldn't have to pay rent.

reviali's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

27,025 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Galphath

;; wish i had bought an OMG

a reopening would be so well-recieved

Seasonal Hellraiser

Galphath

What happened to the IRL STUFF store was the distributor stole a lot of their merchandise and money and made off like bandits.

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kyorukki
Galphath

;; wish i had bought an OMG

a reopening would be so well-recieved

Yeah :3 it be nice if they made every gaian's avatar's xD wouldn't that be neat you have doll of yourself xD

Romantic Bloodsucker

10,550 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Tevinter Imperium
Galphath

What happened to the IRL STUFF store was the distributor stole a lot of their merchandise and money and made off like bandits.

Did that really happen?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces