Welcome to Gaia! ::

alot of us like to have a roommate for our house right? well i think that the house should show up on both of our house slots but you need to be invited by the owner yand you can put stuff in the house and the items can only be taken out by the person that put them in? good i dea or not?
anyone at all have an opinion?

Eloquent Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
Technically, you can already do that. Make a mule that you'll share with your roommates, store all the furniture in there, buy a house and have all the main accounts in the mule's friendslist. Then you just place yourselfs by dragging the friends in the house...

7,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I think that might involve a lot of programming for a feature that just doesn't have much bearing on the future development of Gaia. I'd say the easiest way of fulfilling that dream is to follow PirateSkittles' suggestion. 3nodding

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
On a different note I wonder what new features there will be in the new housing version. I'm guessing landscaping which most likely means fountains and decks and stuff! That's would be cool.
...maybe there will be lawn mowing...thinks of easy way to get gold...hmmm

Festive Celebrator

Just like others said, you can have roomates at the moment.

however, the item sharing thing only leads to misunderstandings. My advice is that you invite people to your house, but refrain from sharing items, especially if you do not know your roommates (which seems to be the most common practice.)
michaelk23
...maybe there will be lawn mowing...thinks of easy way to get gold...hmmm

Whack a weed...for when you are weeding your garden!!!! xd
michaelk23
alot of us like to have a roommate for our house right? well i think that the house should show up on both of our house slots but you need to be invited by the owner yand you can put stuff in the house and the items can only be taken out by the person that put them in? good i dea or not?

i think that is a great idea however this place doesnt even care what you think and i say that because they are not going to change any of the houses or buildings anyways... however that is still a great idea or plan!

Eloquent Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
yai2006
michaelk23

i think that is a great idea however this place doesnt even care what you think and i say that because they are not going to change any of the houses or buildings anyways... however that is still a great idea or plan!

They are going to change the houses. Housing version 1.5 is coming, meaning that they'll be features we didn't have before. And...buildings on the map are all going to be filled eventually, so that counts as a change.
1985b4s10

....go away...

Eloquent Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
1985b4s10

Can you PLEASE go spam in the Chatterbox? Stop spamming the Site Feedback forum. All your posts in here have been reported.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff