Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Powerhouse

im_your_panda_man
Ganon Firenight
im_your_panda_man
Ganon Firenight
The PSVita is a commercial failure. It's just not worth making an app for it. Comparing the Vita to the iPod or iPhone is just absurd. I'm sorry you think we're somehow 'killing your hopes', but we're just being realistic. There is just no reason to spend money on this.
when iphone came out it was a fail it head bugs and they are still fixing it when the ps3 cam out it has bugs they are still working on it when the psp cam out it head bugs and now the vita has bugs they will fix it what im trying to get at you will never know in less they try to do it.

It's not about the bugs, it's about the demand. They weren't failures for having bugs; matter of fact, the iPhone was far from a commercial failure when it first came out. I'm talking about how many people are buying them. Simply put, the PSVita is a commercial failure because nobody's buying them. They weren't well advertised, there's no demand for them... honestly, the reason is the 3DS. Nintendo has completely cornered the handheld gaming market. Sony would be better off just accepting it and focusing on getting the PS4 out with a solid starting lineup.

so not a lot of people are buying the Vita. the vita sold 2.2 million i dont know about you but thats a hole lot of people.out of the 2.2mill people who did get it how many of them know what gaia is. so if there was an app the people did not know what gaia was they will and Zomg is an free mmo + its a vita

It's just not worth the time and money they'd have to put into it. Don't get your hopes up, man. 2.2 million is nothing, and the only people who would get the app are already on Gaia. If they wanted to do it to advertise, they'd be better off making a 3DS channel.
Anne Packrat
im_your_panda_man
i see that a lot of people don't like the ps vita. but i know a lot of people who has one. and who has a ds we a gamers. we don't care who thinks what about what we play on. the ds does not have flash so there's No point of making at app for it...

The Vita does not support Flash. The old PSP did, but the Vita does not. You are playing Youtube through HTML5, which is the same way I play them on my Flash-less IPad.

yes your right but from what i can see there maybe a pach for the vita so it can run flash

Swashbuckling Humorist

14,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
im_your_panda_man
Anne Packrat
im_your_panda_man
i see that a lot of people don't like the ps vita. but i know a lot of people who has one. and who has a ds we a gamers. we don't care who thinks what about what we play on. the ds does not have flash so there's No point of making at app for it...

The Vita does not support Flash. The old PSP did, but the Vita does not. You are playing Youtube through HTML5, which is the same way I play them on my Flash-less IPad.

yes your right but from what i can see there maybe a pach for the vita so it can run flash

Sony could release one yes, but considering that even Adobe itself is no longer supporting Mobile Flash it's highly unlikely. Gaia would have to spend a lot of time and money to hire Developers that know Vita and spend a lot of time and money getting it approved by Sony. The cost is nowhere near worth the handful of people who would use it.

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
A zOMG app on anything would be nice but I don't ever see it happening.
Lady Kayura
A zOMG app on anything would be nice but I don't ever see it happening.
Thank you yes Zomg app would be good. how about making the app so it runs on HTML5

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff