Welcome to Gaia! ::

items. Like, the baby doll set. They're nice but they need more colors like either a dark or light teal. both would be best. And one in peach and another dress, socks, and gloves in orange or green. Can we get baby doll hairbows or breast bows, bloomers, and bonnets to complete the set?

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Recolors of all the DC items in general would be nice. It's good to mix things up once in a while, ya know? I know people request the Baby Doll recolors a lot. I personally would like to see black recolors of the Spartan items, and a red Langer, among other things.

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

This would be great. Recolors for such simple items can't be hard, hopefully they'll do this.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Recolors of the baby doll set would be really nice. Especially peach. 3nodding

Trash Model

16,325 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Black Friday Ruler 25
I want a mint recolor and a cream recolor that matches the cream used in Sainte Ciel/Little Lucie/Daughter of Snows/Runcible Spoon...there are too few items in that particular cream color and the baby doll set thematically goes nicely with the Little Lucie and Runcible Spoon items anyway.

Plus new items in DC always make people happy.
User Image
    Bows, bloomers, bonnets? Oh my. That sounds adorable~
    It would be nice to get a larger variety of items and more colors of sets.
    The same old same old gets boring. Precisely the reason I no longer do DC

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
I would love for there to be a recolor of the DC items, especially the baby doll set.
Semper Tigris
User Image
    Bows, bloomers, bonnets? Oh my. That sounds adorable~
    It would be nice to get a larger variety of items and more colors of sets.
    The same old same old gets boring. Precisely the reason I no longer do DC
thanks. I don't understand why they don't rotate the DC items out more often so people don't get tired of what comes out of it as quickly. They're perfectly capable of putting fresh new thing in there to replace the old stuff with, and continuing the babydoll set with newer items might renew interest in those older set items again; is what I think
ToiBoxx
thanks. I don't understand why they don't rotate the DC items out more often so people don't get tired of what comes out of it as quickly. They're perfectly capable of putting fresh new thing in there to replace the old stuff with, and continuing the babydoll set with newer items might renew interest in those older set items again; is what I think
User Image
    They're probably more concerned with other features of the site. Think about it this way. They can focus on the cash shop (EIs, CIs, MCs) which bring in money or fixing bugs on the games, (so making money and fixing broken things) OR they can focus on Daily Chance which isn't broken and doesn't bring in money.
    So even though it would be nice to get semi-regular updates or item rotations in the daily chance, it's probably going to be very low on their priority list.
Semper Tigris
ToiBoxx
User Image
    They're probably more concerned with other features of the site. Think about it this way. They can focus on the cash shop (EIs, CIs, MCs) which bring in money or fixing bugs on the games, (so making money and fixing broken things) OR they can focus on Daily Chance which isn't broken and doesn't bring in money.
    So even though it would be nice to get semi-regular updates or item rotations in the daily chance, it's probably going to be very low on their priority list.
Keh. I'm not happy with knowing that's the way they do things. I know they need money and all, but I wish fun little features like DC and other stuff were given more attention than they get now, in the shadow of the cash shop, in all honesty.
I think we're do for a DC item shuffle, soon, though.

Heroic Millionaire

15,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gender Swap 100
I'd rather have recolors of shop items rather than items from Daily Chance.
But this could work for those who like the baby doll and edwardian sets.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff