Welcome to Gaia! ::

raspberry gateaux
I WANT BUTTERFLY ONES! heart
Like those CrosStitch hats (thumbs up to the designer) but without the hat.
Me too. We have some that come on headphones, but I want little butterfly wings in place of out default ears, as selections in Sin Tyte. Because that shop hardly ever gets updates. And we need ear wings.
Zealand_Aquarius
I like this idea! It would also be nice if they layered over other head wing or ear wings ( hey I'd like to look pretty too!) So those with the imp or gimpi skins can use them as well.
Can the other ears in Skin Tyte layer over your gimpi base? I don't see why Gaia wouldn't layer the items with the potions. It's not like you're trying to equip two potions. All items should be compatible with any potion base.

Supportive Seeker

Mecha Ear Wings!!!
Jesters Jingle
that is an awesome idea. D: some animated ones that flap and flutter would be adorable too, but that's more of a cash shop idea..... DX *shot*
It'd be nice if something like that came as a free Animated Item, like the ones we got for St. Patrick's day and Meowbook. The falling clovers and the cat food puke one.

Versatile Wolf

10,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
I would enjoy that. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

Barton Sweetheart

ToiBoxx
Can the other ears in Skin Tyte layer over your gimpi base? I don't see why Gaia wouldn't layer the items with the potions. It's not like you're trying to equip two potions. All items should be compatible with any potion base.

They do indeed, although the wings cover them ( as you expect they would) Like I said about the wings layering with each other would be nice if a tad silly.

Shameless Shapeshifter

20,650 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Sunny Side Up 100
User Image

~
I agree with this. <3
~

User Image

Perfect Saint

Hmmm. Red devilish ear wings.

Romantic Mage

X

User Image

OMG yes! I love ear wings, and they could come in all colors.

User Image

Rainbow Lover

19,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
I totally support this. I wouldn't even mind if they cost the same as the actual imp potion. That'd be a lot of 10k chunks of gold being sunk.

Virtuous Healer

I like this idea. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff