Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadowy Werewolf

8,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User ImageUser Image

I'm sick and tired of getting almost 10 announcements a day almost EVERY DAY with the same crap with them trying to sell their cash shop items. My god Gaia I don't have Alzheimers so you don't have to remind me 50x times a week of the same thing over and over again. You're acting so money hungry, and seem to be only attributing to the players who will put their hard earned money in this dump anymore u_u. What about the gold shop items? Yes you've put some lovely recolored items but lets be practical...the prices on those items are ridiculous. How about some announcements about something decent? It's not even announcements anymore....it's the same thing over and over again. Should call them "money reminders." Plus, you've seriously disappointed me with the easter event this year...you'd think with all the money you've been trying to take from the gaia community you could've done something moderately decent this year instead of clicking on easter eggs from the forums...or a switching game like you did for thanksgiving.

Shadowy Werewolf

8,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User ImageUser Image

I'm not trying to sound nagging or anything...but it's seriously getting annoying....

Edited: OH LOOK ANOTHER FREAKING ANNOUNCEMENT FOR MY MONEY.

Queen Cosmic's Husbando

Liberal Bloodsucker

9,750 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100
Oh no I agree and they released another GG but still no update on the gold shops. I actually thought I'd get back into the rally thing but I just noticed they haven't updated the car shop in AGES. All their time is going to cash related things to fund their stupid side site. I was on there a few minutes answering questions and it felt like I was on okcupid again. I don't care about the tumblr/4chan ripoff. I use gaia and want updates ON GAIA.

Shadowy Werewolf

8,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
The Ladie Loki
Oh no I agree and they released another GG but still no update on the gold shops. I actually thought I'd get back into the rally thing but I just noticed they haven't updated the car shop in AGES. All their time is going to cash related things to fund their stupid side site. I was on there a few minutes answering questions and it felt like I was on okcupid again. I don't care about the tumblr/4chan ripoff. I use gaia and want updates ON GAIA.

User ImageUser Image

Exactly! I remember when customizing cars were the thing! Back in 2007 that's where I would always be at was the rally and you'd see some pretty cool gaians with their rare items and everyone would be in awe at them because they know it took a lot of hard work and dedication to get such items. There's none of that now...and I'm frankly sick of it : (

Playful Friend

Such a pretty posting style. o:

But yeah, the number of them is ridiculous and ineffective. It's funny when they go over the cap too, because they're just hurting themselves in terms of advertising and getting more sales.
Yes, it's getting old. I hate being gone for a day, and returning to 10 announcements. I wish you could just turn them off. .n.

Destructive Reveler

Ive quit looking at them. I click through as quick as possible. On my mule I havent event done that since it caps at 10 I just leave it.

Hopeful Businesswoman

The constant announcements are getting quite annoying. There needs to be an option to turn off anything having to do with the GC shops

Shadowy Werewolf

8,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Umioko
Such a pretty posting style. o:

But yeah, the number of them is ridiculous and ineffective. It's funny when they go over the cap too, because they're just hurting themselves in terms of advertising and getting more sales.

User ImageUser Image

Why thank you ^w^ and indeed! It's just...man...common...I know they need to make money and if they did it once or twice a day I wouldn't mind....but about 30 times a day?!?! emotion_donotwant

Golden Fatcat

tbh i'm getting sick of the announcements too. /:

Truthful Friend

14,675 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Avalei
Ive quit looking at them. I click through as quick as possible. On my mule I havent event done that since it caps at 10 I just leave it.
hehe x3 me too !

Backwoods Smoker

11,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
its mostly just that stupid npc Jet & Cygnus I wish you could just block his announcements

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff