Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widow

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
The NPC Admin is making cash shop announcements huh? Nice, real nice, either that or you are just shoving s**t out so fast that you don't check, you keep getting sloppier and sloppier Gaia, you REALLY need to slow down, your mistakes are becoming more and more obvious.

To clarify, I don't think this time was to trick us into reading, this is more about how they are being SLOPPY by posting so many of these, so fast that they are making bigger and bigger errors, yesterday an item had a description in the announcement that wasn't part of the item, numerous times of "DATE HERE" and now..they can't even check to make sure they post with the right account?

Calm the ******** down with announcements then!
Gaia's just like, "The NPC Admin? Nah, screw it. Just post it with whoever. I'm already so far behind on recoloring these new exclusive astra demon horns. I don't have time to fuss over that."

Widow

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
That is a new level of lazy

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
It was probably just a slip of the hand. I heard once that when they post, they can choose to post as the Admin account, or the regular one, and then they probably just accidentally used NPC Admin.

Because the announcement was clearly written for and formatted for Jet and Cygnus.

So, sloppy, I suppose it is. But probably not malicious.

Widow

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
Shin~The ladle monster!
It was probably just a slip of the hand. I heard once that when they post, they can choose to post as the Admin account, or the regular one, and then they probably just accidentally used NPC Admin.

Because the post was clearly written for and formatted for Jet and Cygnus.

The mistakes in the announcements is getting more and more noticeable and that's a problem, they NEED to slow down because they are making bigger and bigger errors.

-edit- Edited OP so it was clear that the title was more hyperbole, not really me thinking this was on purpose

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

I noticed that too and just went, "Whaaaaaaat?" lol

Eloquent Conversationalist

11,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
I absolutely agree that they have been pumping out the announcements so fast that they have been filled with more errors than ever before.

No arguments from me on that one. sweatdrop

Demonic Lunatic

12,650 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
HighClass Badass

Nah. the new level of lazy is ripping wings off and attaching them to something different, or even recoloring the same item that has been recolored multiple times in a few different styles and having an astra version of said item. Even a moron like me can do the wing thing in only a few minutes..

Miiles Upshur's Husband

Apocalyptic Singing

Perhaps she's having a case of mistaken identity.

But seriously, no, that probably wasn't malicious and yes, it probably was an accident, but s**t like this is happening with increasing frequency and it's absolutely ridiculous. They could avoid over half of these errors if they'd take their time and stop pushing cash items so hard.

Widow

Dedicated Regular

34,115 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
Joshua Kurayami
HighClass Badass

Nah. the new level of lazy is ripping wings off and attaching them to something different, or even recoloring the same item that has been recolored multiple times in a few different styles and having an astra version of said item. Even a moron like me can do the wing thing in only a few minutes..

Or recoloring the same pair of horns 1000000 times biggrin

Demonic Lunatic

12,650 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
HighClass Badass
Joshua Kurayami
HighClass Badass

Or recoloring the same pair of horns 1000000 times biggrin

And tail. don't forget the tail.

Toxic Trendsetter

HighClass Badass
The NPC Admin is making cash shop announcements huh? Nice, real nice, either that or you are just shoving s**t out so fast that you don't check, you keep getting sloppier and sloppier Gaia, you REALLY need to slow down, your mistakes are becoming more and more obvious.

To clarify, I don't think this time was to trick us into reading, this is more about how they are being SLOPPY by posting so many of these, so fast that they are making bigger and bigger errors, yesterday an item had a description in the announcement that wasn't part of the item, numerous times of "DATE HERE" and now..they can't even check to make sure they post with the right account?

Calm the ******** down with announcements then!

Hi HighClass Badass (and everyone else affected!)

I'm so sorry about that!

Admin definitely has something cool to say today, but it looks like some wires got crossed! That issue should be fixed now, and I apologize for making a silly intern mistake. ^^; Human error is bound to happen, but I'm really sorry that it caused you trouble.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and hopefully this doesn't happen again!

Dapper Noob

Joshua Kurayami
HighClass Badass

Don't forget recolors of recolors by hue-sliding by, like...2 in Photoshop, so you can't even tell it's a new color.

Bloodthirsty Bibliophile

Hey guys, just a note: The person writing the announcements over the past few days is new to their job and trying to keep up with Gaia's demands. Yeah, they're making a few rookie errors, but that's what they are, rookie errors.
Rance is a long time Gaia user who actually cares a lot about Gaia and the community and is trying their best to interact with the community now that they're in a position of staff with Gaia. Just a note, theyre on our side as best as they can be in their new position. (Before you accuse me of being pro gaia's latest behaviors, take a look at my post history, because trust me, I am a critic of almost everything with this site.)

Demonic Lunatic

12,650 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
Pewpewkachu
Joshua Kurayami
HighClass Badass

Don't forget recolors of recolors by hue-sliding by, like...2 in Photoshop, so you can't even tell it's a new color.

Yeah that too. Most people are just paying a lot just for items made in a few minutes. That is why i'm not using real money for anything gaia-related. I don't even know why people are interested in the striped horns and tails either. They look out of place and a bit ugly. Inb4 polkadot horns and tails.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff