Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Survivor

13,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
The Undead Suitor
for almost a year
Noooooo... man, I've lost track of how long this s**t's been out and remained unfixed, but it can't have seriously been that long..

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Alumina Kisarri

Right after the Dev Notice, I checked BB, then I went to the Alchemy Forums to post a topic on what they've done, but someone beat me to it. So, I posted in that thread. Checked back a few moments, Pepper Tea claimed to have put it in the Dev Notice that it can be found in the Alchemist's Case. Came to the SF, started a thread on it then found another thread, and Pepper had posted the same exact thing in that thread.

She has been ignoring me ever since the last time I attempted to talk to her about my concerns about Alchemy. That was months ago.

I'm really starting to think this is just a giant case of Staff having worked so hard on creating a feature that they refuse to believe it's really really broken. It's like they've so much pride in this feature that they can't even grasp the fact so many users have a problem with it.

Mysterious Trickster

********, Dicks. I've stopped using Alchemy because the system is broken. The Staff refuse to look into the problems that are making the users so unhappy. Instead, they have their fingers plugged into their ears, and are saying, "la-la-la-la-la... I can't hear you!" all the while users are expressing their dislike over the system.

I was going to spend an extra 50 USD on them. I guess that money is now going towards something worth while. Not that it would have helped, anyway, since it's not "hardcore" enough for them.

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Andromeda Phoenix
Alumina Kisarri

Right after the Dev Notice, I checked BB, then I went to the Alchemy Forums to post a topic on what they've done, but someone beat me to it. So, I posted in that thread. Checked back a few moments, Pepper Tea claimed to have put it in the Dev Notice that it can be found in the Alchemist's Case. Came to the SF, started a thread on it then found another thread, and Pepper had posted the same exact thing in that thread.

She has been ignoring me ever since the last time I attempted to talk to her about my concerns about Alchemy. That was months ago.

I'm really starting to think this is just a giant case of Staff having worked so hard on creating a feature that they refuse to believe it's really really broken. It's like they've so much pride in this feature that they can't even grasp the fact so many users have a problem with it.

Reminds me of the ignorant, immature 5 year-old bitches that makes up my family...

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Valgaror
The Undead Suitor
for almost a year
Noooooo... man, I've lost track of how long this s**t's been out and remained unfixed, but it can't have seriously been that long..

Well, I know the last summer event had Alchemy, but then again Gaia's summer events are in the fall.

It's at least been half a year.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Andromeda Phoenix
Alumina Kisarri

That's pretty much exactly what's happening.

Ruthless Survivor

13,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
The Undead Suitor
Valgaror
The Undead Suitor
for almost a year

Well, I know the last summer event had Alchemy, but then again Gaia's summer events are in the fall.

Yeah, that sounds about right.
Too ******** long for it to continue to remain unfixed and even not seriously being addressed, one way or another.

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
The Undead Suitor
Andromeda Phoenix
Alumina Kisarri

@The Undead Suitor & Alumina Kisarri: Well, s**t. Where are our mature staff members at?

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
The Undead Suitor
August 18th.
Aug/ust > September > October > November > December > Ja/nuary
So almost half-a-year now.

But every month that Alchemy (almost) perpetually remains the same might as well be months wait at a time.
Sore issue, but Case of Pietro, guys.

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Andromeda Phoenix
The Undead Suitor
Andromeda Phoenix
Alumina Kisarri

@The Undead Suitor & Alumina Kisarri: Well, s**t. Where are our mature staff members at?

They aren't artists thats for sure.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Andromeda Phoenix

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

They are at other companies and doing bigger and better things because they either quit because of how this nonsense is prominent or were laid off, also known as "not (t)here at the moment".

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
D: I thought this was a joke. That's a downer. I'll just stick with my Bunny Slippers quest then.

Sweet Miko

Maybe they'll decrease the rarity a bit. To be honest I think a common level 10 formula would be the way to go. Have the formula more common but make the actual components the hard part. This way more people can at least hold onto the formula and work towards completing it.

This way the wings would still be special but starting down the path towards them would be open to just about everyone. It would take a long time and be difficult. But it would feel a lot more fare and inclusive.

I think it's fun seeing that little percentage bar go up as I collect components. It gives you a goal to work towards.

Time-traveling Senshi

The only thing that gets me is when they tell us the results of the formula would remain soulbound until the quest is complete. Now what do they consider a completed quest? Is it the first person to create the actual wings at the end or is it the moment you yourself create those wings. Because either way having things soulbound is a lose lose on all sides. Low level alchemists can't collect the items and gold and hand them off to a high level alchemist with a shop to craft for them because they'd never see the results and they'd never get some of the components needed to get to the next step in that quest. This really is a quest only for those that are level ten right now because nobody else could work through the levels if you're making components for the ultimate goal and the results are soulbound.

I know they want this to be something that takes time and work but until they can work things out so more people can get past the clog at level three nobody is going to be finishing that quest this year. I don't think pepper quite fully understands that issue.

Assimilated Wolf

The Undead Suitor
The moment the words "They've been in the Alchemist's Case the entire time" slipped out of artist lips I knew we were ********.

The odds must be microscopic for it to be un-found for almost a year. And yet the artists see nothing wrong with that.

Are you serious?! This is just plain unacceptable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff