Welcome to Gaia! ::

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Owlie
I'm really frustrated I can't even get a formula for the Fallen quest.

I guess this '04 user isn't hardcore enough emotion_facepalm

'04 users gotta stick together.
-mopes in corner-
xd

I agree with Mitsumi, yeah, formulas might cost alot, but it's definitely better than having them not in circulation at all.

Destructive Bunny

Been awhile since I was here. They've made changes tot he components and cache, have they done anything else since then?

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Starshine
Been awhile since I was here. They've made changes tot he components and cache, have they done anything else since then?
No, not yet. I hope adjustments to how the success rate functions is looked into next.

Destructive Bunny

Razumi Yazura
Starshine
No, not yet. I hope adjustments to how the success rate functions is looked into next.

Ahh thanks, I hope they release more backwing formulas too ^^

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Starshine
Razumi Yazura
Starshine

Ahh thanks, I hope they release more backwing formulas too ^^
Agreed. I know some people are tired of this, but I'd love to see a few more colours.
Owlie
I'm really frustrated I can't even get a formula for the Fallen quest.

I guess this '04 user isn't hardcore enough emotion_facepalm

This. The sad part being: so many of us want it that the price is going to go through the roof.

Magnetic Phantom

_Trock_
To be fair, getting to level ten in alchemy shouldn't cost you more than 25 maybe 30m max (and that's for those who want it quick quick, you could probably manage for 10-15m if you took your time and even less if you were in no rush). It's a lot but it's the price of a kitty or something so it isn't outrageous. And you can grind caches/cases, or simply make them by buying components in the MP and selling them for a margin. All in all it's a very attainable goal for pretty much everyone.

Could you explain the strategy for the 10-15m leveling?
(Honest question, no sarcasm.)
10-15m is still a lot for many users btw.

What I'd personally like to see is ways to level without having to sacrifice limited-supply items for it.
Or at least not that many.
It's actually what keeps me from really considering it.
That and the problem that most things you get out of Alchemy aren't really worth what you have to put into them.
I can understand their reasoning that if you craft a cash item, it should cost a cash item, but most formulae ask for more cash items than the one you're getting in return.
Some of the Alchemy-only items also require cash items to craft them and the item quality doesn't really make up for that.

Obsessive milonguera

Anjoulie

Could you explain the strategy for the 10-15m leveling?
(Honest question, no sarcasm.)
10-15m is still a lot for many users btw.

Option. Do you have 100k on you?
Buy ingredients to make a cache. [much better - collect them yourself] Sell it. Buy ingredients to make a few caches. Sell them. Make more, sell some, keep some. Repeat. Of course, it is faster with more gold, you don't have to wait for your stuff to sell.

It really cuts the cost if you either collect old crumpled newspaper and pink carnations yourself, or flamingo feathers and leafs. Selling these, if you have extra, can get you some fast gold.

Magnetic Phantom

A.D.1492
Buy ingredients to make a cache. [much better - collect them yourself] Sell it. Buy ingredients to make a few caches. Sell them. Make more, sell some, keep some. Repeat. Of course, it is faster with more gold, you don't have to wait for your stuff to sell.

It really cuts the cost if you either collect old crumpled newspaper and pink carnations yourself, or flamingo feathers and leafs. Selling these, if you have extra, can get you some fast gold.

Absolutely not what my post was about.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Anjoulie
A.D.1492

Absolutely not what my post was about.

Actually it was. You asked for a strategy on 10-15m leveling and well... you need to earn 10-15m. You need to produce a lot of Caches anyway for components, but you also need to sell them to raise gold.

Magnetic Phantom

Mitsumi-chan

Actually it was. You asked for a strategy on 10-15m leveling and well... you need to earn 10-15m. You need to produce a lot of Caches anyway for components, but you also need to sell them to raise gold.

The question was about leveling, not about earning gold for it. -.-

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Anjoulie
Mitsumi-chan

Doing caches will get you up to level 3. From there, you look for cheap formulas that aren't as expensive to craft. You use Caches to fund your leveling.

Magnetic Phantom

Mitsumi-chan
Doing caches will get you up to level 3. From there, you look for cheap formulas that aren't as expensive to craft. You use Caches to fund your leveling.

I know that. That is why I didn't ask for that.

Obsessive milonguera

Anjoulie
Mitsumi-chan

You level up by making caches. Later, you continue to level up by crafting recipes which require components you can find in caches, and other [game] items.
You need caches to level up.
Or, you can buy them all, but that would be more costly than the 15m mentioned.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Anjoulie
Mitsumi-chan

I know that. That is why I didn't ask for that.

Well that's all there is. There's no magic behind it. emotion_eyebrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces