Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
MistressMinako
Lanzer claims the payout for lite fish changed last week...

link

OH? Ratio better? Items that aren't things you get from Daily Chance?*goes to check*

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
I'm not seeing what the change is. It's still garbage/25gold...

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Rizuzua

Yeaaahhh,I opened about 7 or so, and I got mostly 25g aquarium backgrounds, and less than 100g shop items. What change was this?

If Lanzer won't give correct info, can HQ put a muzzle on him or something during ata? emotion_facepalm

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Environmental Unity
Rizuzua

Yeaaahhh,I opened about 7 or so, and I got mostly 25g aquarium backgrounds, and less than 100g shop items. What change was this?

If Lanzer won't give correct info, can HQ put a muzzle on him or something during ata? emotion_facepalm
Whats the point of Ask the Admin without having the Admin there?? gonk

Would like to get more than piddles and beans out of these lite drops though.

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
dreamsk
Environmental Unity
Rizuzua

Still, if he keeps providing false information, it's gonna make the users believe different things.
Maybe other admins? *.* I can hope.

Yeaaahh, they weren't high-class lite fish, but still.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Environmental Unity
dreamsk
Environmental Unity
Rizuzua

Still, if he keeps providing false information, it's gonna make the users believe different things.

He's got a history of not having exactly correct information. sweatdrop I think it's just a communication problem between staff.

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
dreamsk
Environmental Unity
dreamsk
Environmental Unity
Rizuzua

He's got a history of not having exactly correct information. sweatdrop I think it's just a communication problem between staff.

Yeaaahhh. It's definitely not a good thing, but especially in a topic such as alchemy, it'd be pretty nice to get the right kind of information. It's just been going on so long,I don't want to hear admin say one thing, and have it not happen.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Environmental Unity
dreamsk
Environmental Unity
dreamsk
Environmental Unity
Rizuzua

Yeaaahhh. It's definitely not a good thing, but especially in a topic such as alchemy, it'd be pretty nice to get the right kind of information. It's just been going on so long,I don't want to hear admin say one thing, and have it not happen.
I'm more than willing to blame the secret brigade of artists who designed the feature for its miscommunications, rather than Lanzer whose already got hundreds of things to keep track of on the site. rolleyes

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Environmental Unity

I got Stardust from one I opened the other day. I don't think Lite Fish Drops were meant to poop out rare components. They don't need to considering the Cache change.

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
dreamsk
Environmental Unity
dreamsk
Environmental Unity
dreamsk

I'm more than willing to blame the secret brigade of artists who designed the feature for its miscommunications, rather than Lanzer whose already got hundreds of things to keep track of on the site. rolleyes

If it's taken this long to get the changes we have now though,I don't know if that would happen, unforuntately. As much as I want to have the changes, as I loveeee, the celestial backwings, I just don't think it's possible the way it is now.
Artists have a bit too much freedom, but that's just me. Not saying all artists are like this,but. sweatdrop

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Mitsumi-chan
Environmental Unity

I got Stardust from one I opened the other day. I don't think Lite Fish Drops were meant to poop out rare components. They don't need to considering the Cache change.

Oh wow! Congrats on the item you got!
What kind of lite fish was it, might I ask?

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Mitsumi-chan
Environmental Unity

You seem to miss the point. People want stuff to come out of the lite drops that isn't 25g or some craptastic aquarium BG or aquarium deco or some other crap that we do not need/want. I would not even care if we got a crappy alchemy component instead of wasting the gold and time it takes to only get some piece of crap aquarium item that I have twenty of.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Celeste Starfyre
You seem to miss the point. People want stuff to come out of the lite drops that isn't 25g or some craptastic aquarium BG or aquarium deco or some other crap that we do not need/want. I would not even care if we got a crappy alchemy component instead of wasting the gold and time it takes to only get some piece of crap aquarium item that I have twenty of.

So... crap item is equivalent to "worth"? I've gotten some minor alchemy components like Chalk and Microchips. I mostly just use it for free fish that don't take a lot to maintain. I mean... you buy these things off the marketplace for 1k or less. What exactly do you want from them?

Environmental Unity

Oh wow! Congrats on the item you got!
What kind of lite fish was it, might I ask?

They all drop the same kind of Lite Fish Drop from what I know. But it was out of a group of 6. I think I had a bunch of turtles die that day.

Cool Cleric's Queen

Divine Healer

32,040 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
Mitsumi-chan
So... crap item is equivalent to "worth"? I've gotten some minor alchemy components like Chalk and Microchips. I mostly just use it for free fish that don't take a lot to maintain. I mean... you buy these things off the marketplace for 1k or less. What exactly do you want from them?

I should have worded my post in a more decent manner [as my own opinions on alchemy have tainted my perception of everything. ; w;] In my opinion some of the alchemy components are absolutely worthless, HOWEVER, they still have much more worth than what the drops actually give from the lite fish. I am not saying put amazing items in the drops, or even rare components....

What I would like to see come out of them is slightly larger amounts of gold [heck it can be 500g for all I care, just something that is not 25g] or SOMETHING that is not an aquarium BG or some decoration for your tank. You said yourself you got a Stardust which is pretty swell, and seeing some components here and there is nice to see from the lite drops. I did not really mean to say components are crap, just that some of them lack any worth in the MP and that they really have no use for me in alchemy either [seeing as well... I do not like any of the lvl 1 and 2 recipes save the cache and orb aggregates to make for components and leveling.]

In the end, the lite fish almost feel like a DC that takes you a month to open up, and even then the DC is better than the lite drops since most lite drops contain what I still call craptastic aquarium BGs and decorations that have no use but to just clutter your tank.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
Environmental Unity
dreamsk
Environmental Unity
dreamsk
Environmental Unity
dreamsk

If it's taken this long to get the changes we have now though,I don't know if that would happen, unforuntately. As much as I want to have the changes, as I loveeee, the celestial backwings, I just don't think it's possible the way it is now.
Artists have a bit too much freedom, but that's just me. Not saying all artists are like this,but. sweatdrop
Its not possible for anyone except the 4 brave souls that're above level 8 on those quests including the one guy that managed to finish. The other one is just waiting for some ingredients that WERE RELEASED IN THE MILLION GOLD SHOP to be re-released again so she can finish. The whole thing really sucks. I wouldnt even want to start the quest even if I was given a recipe just because it is completely impossible to do.

I'm half angry at them for alchemy and half happy at them for creating neat items like the backgrounds from the latest RIG.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff