Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Bravo, Madam. Couldn't of said it better myself.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Opera Phantomess
I spent nearly eight hundred bucks on this site since September. I have yet to craft more than two level three formulas since I became level three a couple of months ago despite spending over ten million gold that was mostly obtained by CASH ITEMS I SOLD ON THE MP. Is there something wrong with this picture, or am I just completely blind?
Your eight hundred is missing another zero and even that is but a paltry sum to our Gaian Overlords. You offend them with such measly offerings! Repent, sinner! Repent!

Altruistic Giver

26,550 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Generous 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Virgo Whiskers
So glad I've never cared much for backwings. I honestly feel terrible for those that have wanted them for the past (almost) 9 years. What a terrible thing to do to your users, Gaia. Seriously.

Yeah. sweatdrop
Been on since 2004,and hearing backwings might cost 100m+ and other components and alchemy.
It hurts,it really does. I've wanted these wings,and now for them to be released like this,and the artists finding nothing wrong with it.
I cried when I first saw the silhouettes of the wings, and now I'm just sad.

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
We were told that the backwings would be a hell of a thing. I'm not surprised at all by this.

It's a way to get the formulas out there, even if it's a shitty one.

Friendly Conventioneer

20,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
God, I'm so depressed about this now.

I regret making that "Thank you Gaia" thread around Christmas.

I myself love angel wings and such.

It breaks my heart to know that I'll never get them now.

My dream will never come true. sad

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Shintouyu
Opera Phantomess
I spent nearly eight hundred bucks on this site since September. I have yet to craft more than two level three formulas since I became level three a couple of months ago despite spending over ten million gold that was mostly obtained by CASH ITEMS I SOLD ON THE MP. Is there something wrong with this picture, or am I just completely blind?
Your eight hundred is missing another zero and even that is but a paltry sum to our Gaian Overlords. You offend them with such measly offerings! Repent, sinner! Repent!

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

*gets on her knees* I am sorry, Oh Great Lanzer Head in the Sky, for I have sinned with spending a measly eight hundred dollars that could have easily gone toward my business, a new phone, and/or my very own laptop! *crosses her fingers behind her back and grins mischievously* User Image

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Andromeda Phoenix

That optimistic side of me is going "Pepper Tea is lying." Staff just popped those formulas in there right before putting it in BB XD

Actually, I checked the Dev Notice she had spoken about. There is absolutely no mention that the formulas are available via the Alchemist's Case. So, in a way, she is still lying. One thing I don't wish to deal with is lying. talk2hand Seriously, Gaia, I deal with drama and lying on a daily basis. >.> I don't need to put up with such s**t here, where the site is supposed to be fun and enjoyable.

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
I'm disappointed, but all the same I have yet to see the finished product of the wings (lol if I ever...), so I'm not exactly sure if I should even bother to be pissed now, since I might not like them later on. However I know other people want them period and have been waiting ages, and to me it feels like a sort of "******** you", to those who waited so long for them because they have to have their rares and luck thrown in. That bothers me more then the wings themselves...its the fact they waited this long for something they've suggested for ages, and this is what they get.
On that whole make it hell for the user's since it was hell for us to make them, I have to ask, if those wings were so hard to draw then maybe they need to go back to school for art? And I am being so sincerly honest with that. Or at least look at a bird or bat for refrence, good god. Sorry if anyone does get offended, but enough is enough.

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Opera Phantomess
Shintouyu
Opera Phantomess

*gets on her knees* I am sorry, Oh Great Lanzer Head in the Sky, for I have sinned with spending a measly eight hundred dollars that could have easily gone toward my business, a new phone, and/or my very own laptop! *crosses her fingers behind her back and grins mischievously* User Image

Can I make you my idol/role model? ninja This seriously made me rofl xD

Shy Gaian

13,750 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Alumina Kisarri
Andromeda Phoenix

That optimistic side of me is going "Pepper Tea is lying." Staff just popped those formulas in there right before putting it in BB XD

Actually, I checked the Dev Notice she had spoken about. There is absolutely no mention that the formulas are available via the Alchemist's Case. So, in a way, she is still lying. One thing I don't wish to deal with is lying. talk2hand Seriously, Gaia, I deal with drama and lying on a daily basis. >.> I don't need to put up with such s**t here, where the site is supposed to be fun and enjoyable.

Well...she says this:
Quote:
New items in Bid Blast

This week we have a collection of rare formulas usually only found in Alchemist's Case -
Formula 4: Wicked Loud Horn, Formula 5: Vitaman, Formula 1: Angelic Quest Inizio, and Formula 1: Demonic Quest Inizio.

Go bid on them in Bid Blast!

in the dev announcement. I don't think that "This week..." sentence was there when the notice first came out....

And in this thread she says:

Quote:
"I stated this in the Dev alert in hopes that no one would think that these formulas were only available in Bid Blast XD

All of these formulas have been available in Alchemist's Case the whole time. NOT Bid Blast exclusive. Anyone can craft/buy/win an Alchemist's Case and try their chance at getting one.

But who knows, we're talking about the same person who said when alchemy first came out that formulas weren't going to change because people were "already working on them." I'll see if I can find that quote.

Edit:
Here we go:

Quote:
We can't change the existing formulas due to many users already working on them, but we are already working on an update to add some lower level formulas that can be created using some specific common inventory clogs XD...

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Andromeda Phoenix
Alumina Kisarri
Andromeda Phoenix

Well...she says this:
Quote:
New items in Bid Blast

This week we have a collection of rare formulas usually only found in Alchemist's Case -
Formula 4: Wicked Loud Horn, Formula 5: Vitaman, Formula 1: Angelic Quest Inizio, and Formula 1: Demonic Quest Inizio.

Go bid on them in Bid Blast!

in the dev announcement. I don't think that "This week..." sentence was there when the notice first came out....

And in this thread she says:

Quote:
"I stated this in the Dev alert in hopes that no one would think that these formulas were only available in Bid Blast XD

All of these formulas have been available in Alchemist's Case the whole time. NOT Bid Blast exclusive. Anyone can craft/buy/win an Alchemist's Case and try their chance at getting one.

But who knows, we're talking about the same person who said when alchemy first came out that formulas weren't going to change because people were "already working on them." I'll see if I can find that quote.

Right after the Dev Notice, I checked BB, then I went to the Alchemy Forums to post a topic on what they've done, but someone beat me to it. So, I posted in that thread. Checked back a few moments, Pepper Tea claimed to have put it in the Dev Notice that it can be found in the Alchemist's Case. Came to the SF, started a thread on it then found another thread, and Pepper had posted the same exact thing in that thread.

She has been ignoring me ever since the last time I attempted to talk to her about my concerns about Alchemy. That was months ago.
It really sucks. They're choosing to favor those with vast amounts of gold then those who have stuck by them all this time. Its sad.

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Andromeda Phoenix

It is in the Alchemy Q&A thread which I think is a Sticky in the Item Alchemy Forum.

Every time I think of that quote my forehead bleeds from me banging it too much against objects and my hand. Gaia has tweaked things before, whether it be item drops from RIGs, zOMG difficulty, or re-releasing CS items in bundles and possibly more. That excuse is the weakest and most stupid one in the book of excuses especially when you have done it before.

Quotable Explorer

5,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Normally I can see the logic behind some of the crazy crap Gaia pulls. But this whole Alchemy thing just pisses me off. I'm tired of being sidelined because I don't spend dozens of hours a week on this site. I quit WoW because of the "hardcore"/"scrub" dichotomy (among other things) and now Gaia is hurtling straight towards that same black hole with this Alchemy nonsense. I'm not too terribly invested in getting backwings myself (I like the AI wings better), but I've seen threads asking for backwings for six years now. Alchemy is just a poorly implemented feature that's doing nothing more than polarizing the userbase into wealthy and poor even more. Even as a gold sink, this is a crap way of doing it.

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Lady Iden
Even as a gold sink, this is a crap way of doing it.

Alchemy is not a gold sink, it is an Item Sink. emotion_facepalm Which is tons worse than a Gold Sink! emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff