Welcome to Gaia! ::

so i've logged on everyday for quite some time now, but the counter that shows up when i go to his shop says that i still have 5 days to go. it's been stuck on 5 days for weeks now. and at some points it will go down to 3 or 4, but it always jumps back to saying i need to log in 5 more days.

Shaggy Lunatic

The counter has been broken for quite a while now, and I don't think Gaia's gonna fix it anytime soon. There are people willing to buy things from the Bazaar if you have something that you want from the shop, and you might wanna look into that. Cuz, you're pretty much SOL if you didn't get in on the day the shop was opened. emotion_drool

Perfect Saint

Try to continue to log on, but this time, do not check your progress. I've seen people comment about checking resets the counter. Not sure how true that is, but 5 days of resisting checking and having it pay off seems worth it.

Sir Hellraiser

24,300 Points
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Divorced 100
chippysbud2
so i've logged on everyday for quite some time now, but the counter that shows up when i go to his shop says that i still have 5 days to go. it's been stuck on 5 days for weeks now. and at some points it will go down to 3 or 4, but it always jumps back to saying i need to log in 5 more days.

I'm sure you have. Gaia, however, does not care unless you remind them that their counter is broken. I will tell you what I just told everyone in the Bug Report forum with a topic concerning this subject. File a ticket telling you should have access by now, leave your access to a very grumpy Lady Luck, or leave it to kind Gaians willing to make purchases for you.

I got results in less than 48 hours of filing a ticket and that was during a holiday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff