Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unicorn

I'm not sure if it's suppose to but there is an astra for the Mini pure nightmare devil wings for the head, I am wearing it but I can't even see it. sad as well as the black headwings
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Unicorn

mods would be nice

Unicorn

Invisible Assailant

ninja Did you use that power up thing that makes astra's work? i forget whats it is called. I never have used them before xD ninja

Unicorn

Taruzen
ninja Did you use that power up thing that makes astra's work? i forget whats it is called. I never have used them before xD ninja

I have no idea what that is but I just...I thought they flapped D: they have the astra bubble and when I try to equip it with the astra bubble it won't even show up, but when I put them on just the item I can see it.

Invisible Assailant

UnicornCommando
Taruzen

I have no idea what that is but I just...I thought they flapped D: they have the astra bubble and when I try to equip it with the astra bubble it won't even show up, but when I put them on just the item I can see it.

ninja hmm it does the same with me. Its weird. I would try to find someone that has an avi with an astra on to ask them? ninja

Unicorn

Taruzen
UnicornCommando
Taruzen

ninja hmm it does the same with me. Its weird. I would try to find someone that has an avi with an astra on to ask them? ninja

eh idk I just hope that I can see them when I get back from work crying they are so cool.

Invisible Assailant

UnicornCommando
Taruzen
UnicornCommando
Taruzen

eh idk I just hope that I can see them when I get back from work crying they are so cool.

ninja They are cool! But you know what is cooler than that!? ninja

Loyal Exhibitionist

Taruzen

Actually, they stopped that kind of crap (recharging your Astras every 30 days if you wanted them to animate) a long time ago.

I'm not sure what's wrong. Some Astras does not exactly work right. Like the tail I'm wearing - if I have it on animate, the tail just disappears so I have to leave it in its static position.

Unicorn

Taruzen
UnicornCommando
Taruzen
UnicornCommando
Taruzen

haha what's cooler?

Invisible Assailant

Hasuki Aatisuto
Taruzen

Actually, they stopped that kind of crap (recharging your Astras every 30 days if you wanted them to animate) a long time ago.

I'm not sure what's wrong. Some Astras does not exactly work right. Like the tail I'm wearing - if I have it on animate, the tail just disappears so I have to leave it in its static position.

ninja Oh ok I was not sure since I do not keep up with them really xD lol Thank you for clearing that up ninja

Unicorn

Hasuki Aatisuto
Taruzen

D: what a bunch of baloney ! I want it to move

Invisible Assailant

UnicornCommando
Taruzen
UnicornCommando
Taruzen
UnicornCommando
Taruzen

haha what's cooler?

ninja YOU ARE <3 ninja

Unicorn

Taruzen
UnicornCommando
Taruzen
UnicornCommando
Taruzen

haha what's cooler?

ninja YOU ARE <3 ninja

oh Taru emotion_hug

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300

User Image

You have to have the star pose for animated and non-star pose for static.
If the star pose is not animating when you have it equipped and saved then I don't know. D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff