Welcome to Gaia! ::

I posted a topic less then 2 minutes ago and it was recycled. i have no problem with it being recycled. I have a problem with the flamer that showed up. the topics was on the new slot machines titled "slots" here is what i wrote

"i dont like em. and the prizes are way too high priced."

this is my opinion. they asked for feedback. they never said positive or negative. I was merely giving my feedback. People these days like to flame for somthing like that. here is a reply.

"Too bad if you don't like them, as with your short sentences it is only really an opinion with little to back up anything you have said. The prices, are from tickets, not gold, so they are not too high. You need to spend more than just 5 gold to get something out of it."

1)i didnt try 5 gold more like 3000. and 1 gold is 1 coin. if your lucky you get 3 points for 3 coinsand if you cash that then its pretty much th same as gold. and its ridiculas how many tickets they want.

2)IT-IS-MY-OPINION i was simly stating it.

3)i dont need backup to state my opinion. its not like i was trying to screw with anyone elses.

in otherwords im sick to all the assholes on gaia that flame for doiing exactly what the admins asked for.
I don't see the response as flaming. It's flaming if he's calling you a bad name and getting mean. The user who replied was also giving their opinion...which also doesn't have to be positive or negative.

I made 10k from selling 1000 tickets yesterday. I find nothing wrong with the game (:

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

You have a right to your own opinions, as do they. They were not flaming you in the least from what I can tell, they were simply stating the truth. You need to spend a lot of time to earn what you want at the slots.
The reason they sounded annoyed was because one, you didn't spend ANY time on that thread. And two, there are many other threads saying the same exact thing, but they spent more time on their posts. That's why your thread was moved, and that's why they were irritated with you.
i made 24k by selling tickets i find it perfect whee
yeah i agree tickets can be good to sell, but he's right the prices of the prizes are quite alot of money!!
By the prizes being to pricey makes it more fun. You might have to work. D:
: inserts opinion: Too time consuming. : huggles :

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas