Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spacebabie76 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

Intergalactic Sweetheart

I thought something was glitchy at first. I wonder if the dice means we are going to get some new games soon.

I don't mind the post styles, but they need to CENTER it again and put the status bar at the bottom neutral

Liberal Genius

I liked It below as well.
Yeah, well I can't get my avatar turned back around. I've waited 5 minutes and it keeps telling me to wait another minute.
I hate the look with signatures, and the new post styles kind of irk me. Buut, I guess it simply takes getting used to, and we're all so used to the old way that it's hard to adjust to new. We'll all get used to it eventually, methinks. whee

Ame Yuki Kaze generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 9!

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
sweatdrop It would be nice to have the mini-bar on the bottom again. That's where stuff like that is usually located. Other than that, no big deal. sweatdrop
These new post styles are idiotic, all right. Just another untested and totally useless feature that does nothing but bog down the servers.

The admins need to either give us a toggle option or nuke the damn thing entirely.

Destitute Treasure

23,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Married 100
I don't think it's so bad.....It's just....weird.

11,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
oh gosh people stop complaining its not going to change very soon they migfht put change back button but i doubt anytime soon they worked hard on it and it realy is usefull.and there is other threads like this so please quit makiong them.yah its a little weird but well get used to it i promis we did the last time it changed so why not now?

Garbage Player

11,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
I have very little to say on this subject. The status bar needs to be placed back on the bottom, but that's about it. The admins have been working their asses off lately. Don't expect them to 'fix' this any time soon, if at all.
Actully...I like it...They arent going to change it because its not fair to the people who like it...They worked hard too...Maby they will make a thing in yor profile to change it back..But deal with it instead of complaining...I think it looks funky^^

Friendly Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
I like it but i just don't like the fact of the minibar being at the top then underneath the signature. xd
hunter7733
Actully...I like it...They arent going to change it because its not fair to the people who like it...They worked hard too...Maby they will make a thing in yor profile to change it back..But deal with it instead of complaining...I think it looks funky^^

It's not fair for the people who liked the old style either. Yes, they worked hard for it, but sometimes even admins makes mistakes, and this is definitely one of them. If they put up a poll, I bet at least 70% would vote for the "I don't like this style"-option.

The bubbles are pretty cool though, but everything else... take it away! I like symmetry, this is asymmetry.
[ - Raeyn - ]
I like it.
me too i mean i do not like the profile bar being above me....it sorta bothers me a bit but the rest is good i think
Skycider
hunter7733

It's not fair for the people who liked the old style either. Yes, they worked hard for it, but sometimes even admins makes mistakes, and this is definitely one of them. If they put up a poll, I bet at least 70% would vote for the "I don't like this style"-option.

The bubbles are pretty cool though, but everything else... take it away! I like symmetry, this is asymmetry.
Like I said...A button to turn it off is okay...I just don't want them to get rid of it...I like it...So...The people who don't like it can turn it off and the people who do can keep it on...The admins work hard enough...And polls are unaccurate anyways...Who says all of gaia is voting?? It may only be the people who hate it thats voting..Same as a petition...You cannot go by a poll or petition...

Garbage Player

11,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Skycider
hunter7733

Some things, in my opinion, do need to go. Like the whole 'Display Friends' post style. I don't see the point in that. Not to mention the fact that it's been ******** up alot of people's computers. The 'Display Inventory' style would be good for...things like trade threads and whatnot. But they should be limited to those only. Roll Dice and Random number...I, in fact, could find ways of enjoying those.

As I said earlier; all in all, there are only a few things that get to me. But the admins have been working their asses off for awhile. And they still are, getting ready for other things as well. Don't expect another change anytime soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff