Welcome to Gaia! ::

pixolotl's Stud

Dominant Darling

16,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
No one will every convince me you told a lie.

There are alot of women that I work with that wear hijabs, and they're always so colourful and pretty! I'd love to have some on here! emotion_kirakira

Moriarty was REAL!

Conservative Voter

adorabah
No one will every convince me you told a lie.

There are alot of women that I work with that wear hijabs, and they're always so colourful and pretty! I'd love to have some on here! emotion_kirakira

Moriarty was REAL!

Yes, hijabs really are quite beautiful.

Shameless Loiterer

9,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yes. A million times yes. I love these images you posted. All very beautiful. We in general lack headscarves, blindfolds, ect, so this would be a great addition. I want to cover myself, yo.

Angelic Blob

We do have Layla (monthly collectible). So I can see this being a store item.

O.G. Nerd

So I was walking home behind a woman wearing a hijab today, and this thread came to mind (what? I think about SF threads while I'm out walking around in the world, what?). I still think we should get some, BUT there is one possible objection that occurs to me. The people who wear these items are generally people who are pretty devout. Think they might be upset by people wearing these items who don't follow their religion, or "misusing" them (say, by wearing one of these modest items with a super sexy rest of the avatar)? I'm honestly not sure how someone who adheres to one of these religions would feel about it, so if it's no big deal because it's pixels and not real life, cool - but I realize that while I just think it's an attractive fashion accessory, it's more than that to people for whom it's a symbol of deeply held religious belief.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
yes I would love to see some in gold shop (cash shop will just kill me inside D; ) A friend of mine was asking months ago about headscarves but so far leila is the only one in gaia sad

<3

Waghih's Wife

OG Marshmallow

21,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Firestarter 200
  • 50 Wins 150
Wow thats great!! Totally agreed heart heart

Conservative Voter

And a bump

Dangerous Visionary

DO WANT and we could use them to protest all the stupidity in the UK and US.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Adam Weishaupt

Layla has a woderful silver, white and pink one~

Conservative Voter

Evelin333
Adam Weishaupt

Layla has a woderful silver, white and pink one~

That's great, really, but I'd like more.

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
I'm usually all for more items, but I'd be afraid that we'd never see the end of the "appropriation" debate.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Awesome McGee
I'm usually all for more items, but I'd be afraid that we'd never see the end of the "appropriation" debate.
idk, people didn't seem too up in arms when we got really spiffy saris and the head veil thingies that go along with them.

Cos Global Imports at least seems to have a grasp of this thing called research and more reality based.

O.G. Firestarter

22,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
Slick Southpaw
Awesome McGee
idk, people didn't seem too up in arms when we got really spiffy saris and the head veil thingies that go along with them.

Cos Global Imports at least seems to have a grasp of this thing called research and more reality based.

You have a point, but I know at least one person is going to bring it up.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Awesome McGee
Slick Southpaw
Awesome McGee

You have a point, but I know at least one person is going to bring it up.

xd Somebody always does, then it just turns into a raging shitfest because the butthurt is strong with them so it smolders into a sad sad death while being binned.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff