Welcome to Gaia! ::

O, my plea for a pink Toxic Kitten...

Myself, and countless other Gaians, would love for the item Toxic Kitten to be recolored! It's such a nice item, and it definitely deserves to have a recoloring! And I'd very much like it if there was a pink version! Pink and black is my favorite color combination, so I'm just dying to have a pink recolor! With the tail pose having a cute little pink ribbon on it. Do you know how happy that would make me? Super happy. I have the perfect outfit for it, but if only I had the prefect item... The tail pose is very cute, and I'm honestly surprised we don't have more items that have cat tails with ribbons on them. I think there might be like one other item I know of, but the one in Toxic Kitten is perfect! And green is a nice color, but good items deserve more colors! Please, oh, please, Gaia artists! Please make recolors of Toxic Kitten! Especially a pink one! And also red, purple, blue and any other color! You can stuff it into the next RIG/CI as one of the recolored sets! Just please don't make it too rare, okay? Please, please, please! It's all I ever asked for! Please give me a pink recolor! I will send you all my love forever!
heart

Edit:

Forgot to mention that I'd love the pink to be a darker/deep kind of pink.
Something to match the pink version of S-Pop Odele.
Just saying.
ninja

Edit of an edit:

User Image

A quick mock up I made in paint in about five minutes.
A color close like this, or close enough to it, would be loved!
Bumping once a day! Forever and ever! Until this is made!
Shimeji
You forgot to add the recolors of Toxic Kitten. But, it's okay. I know you didn't mean to. Even with all these perfect opportunities to throw them in there, you just keep forgetting. On accident. And it's fine. I'm just here to give you a little reminder. A little nudge. To remember, that next time you start thinking of a color themed chance item, or hell, any chance item at all, don't forget to put in those Toxic Kitten recolors. Especially the pink one. The pink is most important.

No, but seriously. Please, Gaia! Please! Please make recolors of Toxic Kitten! I'm honestly surprised you haven't already! The green version is nice, but we need more colors! I think a lot of people would be happy to have more colors! And please make a pink version! Keep it black, but make the secondary color pink! I'd love to have the cat ears, the tail with the little ribbon on it, and the dress in pink/black! It's my favorite color combination! And maybe make a red version too! And blue! And maybe purple! Just a pink one definitely! Artists! Hear my plea! A simple pink recoloring is all I wish for! Please add it to the next rainbow chance item! Or just throw it into the next chance item, regardless of theme! Just don't make it rare either! It'd make a lovely fail item! Either way, I must get it!

You mean the Cosplay Toxic-Kitten, right?
if so, if they ever re-colored it, they should add Aqua, Purple, and Orange. Maybe even multi-colors?
That would be awesome. 8D atleast to me. ^^"
Hayes28
Shimeji
You forgot to add the recolors of Toxic Kitten. But, it's okay. I know you didn't mean to. Even with all these perfect opportunities to throw them in there, you just keep forgetting. On accident. And it's fine. I'm just here to give you a little reminder. A little nudge. To remember, that next time you start thinking of a color themed chance item, or hell, any chance item at all, don't forget to put in those Toxic Kitten recolors. Especially the pink one. The pink is most important.

No, but seriously. Please, Gaia! Please! Please make recolors of Toxic Kitten! I'm honestly surprised you haven't already! The green version is nice, but we need more colors! I think a lot of people would be happy to have more colors! And please make a pink version! Keep it black, but make the secondary color pink! I'd love to have the cat ears, the tail with the little ribbon on it, and the dress in pink/black! It's my favorite color combination! And maybe make a red version too! And blue! And maybe purple! Just a pink one definitely! Artists! Hear my plea! A simple pink recoloring is all I wish for! Please add it to the next rainbow chance item! Or just throw it into the next chance item, regardless of theme! Just don't make it rare either! It'd make a lovely fail item! Either way, I must get it!

if so, if they ever re-colored it, they should add Aqua, Purple, and Orange. Maybe even multi-colors?

OH YES: And Pink, like you said.
Hayes28
Hayes28
Shimeji

OH YES: And Pink, like you said.

Yep! Exactly! If not pink, then red. But I'd really, really love to have it in pink! A dark pink! They can call it Sweet Kitten! Or Bashful Kitten! Something like that! Change the toxic cloud pose to a heart or something! I like the item a lot, and I don't think very many people even know about it. But I bet it would be a lot more popular if it came in more colors!

Oneirose Ashwalker's Significant Otter

Smitten Kitten

18,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Magical Girl 50
I'd love to see a few toxic kitten recolors.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I would have to agree. Toxic Kitten is a nice item, and it's the only cat tail we have so far that has a bow on it. emotion_donotwant I say it's the perfect candidate for recolor.

Pierced Unicorn

31,665 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
Oh gosh, a pink re-color would be fantastic.
OR EVEN TURQUOISE.

Pretty please Gaia?
emotion_kirakira

edit:

Replacing the black with white would be cuute.
I made a really ugly edit.
But you get the idea > u >

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Seriously! I had always wanted a black set of cat ears/tail, and then we got the Neko Cosplay! But now I want a tail with a cute ribbon around it! Which, I'm actually surprised we don't have yet. Since Gaia loves cat and cat related items. But only one item has a ribbon tail pose. So let's get some recolors and make people happy!

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

Yeah this would have been a perfect opportunity. It would have made more sense than that Rabbit and Hatter recolor.

Cute Punk

Only if it comes in blue and purple.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
White Flag Idiot
Only if it comes in blue and purple.
Yesss. Purple!

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
A pink one and a purple one would make me a happy Gaian!
An inverse Toxic Kitten would be cool looking.
Bumping once a day! Forever and ever! Until this is made!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff