Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Smoker

black_wing_angel
So, anyone know where I can get adblocker?
Sure, which browser do you use?

Mister George Kapland
Oh man, when more any more EDer's start complaining about Gaia.... Well, as they say.... "They've awoken the sleeping giant"

The ED is full of 20-50 year old students to lawyers who do not tire of argument, and will stop at no lengths to achieve an end.

It'll be quite beautiful when the rest of us start shambling over here pissed off.

black_wing_angel
TO WAR!

User Image

Count me in. 3nodding

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
village midget
black_wing_angel

Mostly Firefox, but I also have Chrome.

Fanatical Smoker

black_wing_angel
village midget
black_wing_angel

Mostly Firefox, but I also have Chrome.

For Chrome I use https://getadblock.com/ you can also get it from Chrome/Google's own webstore. It's free, no hidden spyware etc and it works great.

I stopped using firefox a long time ago but it looks like https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/ has good reviews on various sites.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
village midget
black_wing_angel

Mister George Kapland
Oh man, when more any more EDer's start complaining about Gaia.... Well, as they say.... "They've awoken the sleeping giant"

The ED is full of 20-50 year old students to lawyers who do not tire of argument, and will stop at no lengths to achieve an end.

It'll be quite beautiful when the rest of us start shambling over here pissed off.

black_wing_angel
TO WAR!

User Image

Count me in. 3nodding

Stand Up and Fight!

Fanatical Smoker

I AM R U
village midget
black_wing_angel

Mister George Kapland

black_wing_angel
TO WAR!

User Image

Count me in. 3nodding

Stand Up and Fight!
But I am standi.... Oh,Lol, for a minute there I though you were midget bashing again!

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
village midget
I AM R U
village midget
black_wing_angel

Mister George Kapland

black_wing_angel
TO WAR!

User Image

Count me in. 3nodding

Stand Up and Fight!
But I am standi.... Oh,Lol, for a minute there I though you were midget bashing again!

I don't midget bash, I leprechaun toss wink

Fanatical Smoker

I AM R U
village midget
I AM R U
village midget
black_wing_angel

Mister George Kapland

black_wing_angel
TO WAR!

User Image

Count me in. 3nodding

Stand Up and Fight!

eek PG13 RU! PG13

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
village midget
I AM R U
village midget
I AM R U
village midget

Count me in. 3nodding

Stand Up and Fight!

eek PG13 RU! PG13

Them kids need educating wink

Fanatical Smoker

I AM R U
village midget
I AM R U
village midget
I AM R U
village midget

Count me in. 3nodding

Stand Up and Fight!

eek PG13 RU! PG13

By a guy who believes in leprechauns? gonk

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
village midget
I AM R U
village midget
I AM R U
village midget

eek PG13 RU! PG13

By a guy who believes in leprechauns? gonk

Hey, if penguins are real, why not leprechauns?

Heroic Healer

27,475 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hero 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
siskataya
Your link to report inappropriate ads doesn't work. I get: "You do not have permission to access this section of the forum"

I'm not sure if ads for asian brides is really PG-13.
Or the one I just got of a woman in lingerie with a caption along the lines of "looking for love?"

...I've been getting these for months and don't see how they're appropriate for a PG-13 site but I can't find a way to report them. stressed
I have adblocker and their popups still plague me. Not to mention the fact that they are using announcements and staff alerts for advertising now.

Ladykiller

Lol, this thread.
Karill
Dear Sisky and anyone else who may read this,

I'm kind of an oldbie on Gaia, so I remember when ads that were displayed weren't always trustworthy. Now, this may have changed. but I'm still a bit leery about what ads may appear on your site. I understand that Gaia needs the revenue, but I really don't want to put my computer at risk. I would like you all to screen your ads a bit more thoroughly before I allow them on this site.

I love Gaia, but I've been disappointed with your security in the past, and that has left me feeling quite unsafe when it comes to allowing ads.

Thank you,
Karill

Reasonable claims - NoScript detected and blocked a few xml injections from a few ads posted on this site. Who knows what sort of data they were trying to mine from my PC confused
If it's not an obligation, why not disable ads from the games? Even if you make a purchase and disable the ads you're stuck watching ads to play games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff