Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
They need to get to it today or tomorrow for achievements to even be fair to implement, though that is also depending on the difficulty of the achievements too. The event ends on the 29th, so in 6 days. If they give us achievements, they should design them to be done leisurely within 5-6 days.

Good ideas for achievements:
- Dress Tanuki / Kitsune (anyone can equip the freebie mask we got day 1 for either one)
- 50 kills
- 100 kills
- 100 heals / attacks
- 200 heals / attacks
- 500 heals / attacks

Bad ideas for achievements:
- Achievements for being on one team or the other since there's no way to switch.
- Achievement for the winning team, because that'll make it impossible for a huge amount of people to ever get it.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
You Cant Escape Fate
Tsuki_Kirkland
I think that’s a wonderful idea, it’d be nice to have something to work toward. However, how many would be right now that hte events been going on for a while? Everyone’s already probably gotten quite a few heals and attacks.

Actually most of them have very few kills, since its kinda impossible with attacking each other every five minutes.

Yes but they do have tons of heals , so how many would be appropriate in your opinion ? I’d say.. 1k perhaps because no one has reached that yet.

Unholy Fairy

34,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Tsuki_Kirkland
You Cant Escape Fate
Tsuki_Kirkland
I think that’s a wonderful idea, it’d be nice to have something to work toward. However, how many would be right now that hte events been going on for a while? Everyone’s already probably gotten quite a few heals and attacks.

Actually most of them have very few kills, since its kinda impossible with attacking each other every five minutes.

Yes but they do have tons of heals , so how many would be appropriate in your opinion ? I’d say.. 1k perhaps because no one has reached that yet.

1k seems unfair for others who constantly attack,100-500 heals, 100-500 attacks and 50-100 kills should do the thing.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
You Cant Escape Fate
Tsuki_Kirkland
You Cant Escape Fate
Tsuki_Kirkland

1k seems unfair for others who constantly attack,100-500 heals, 100-500 attacks and 50-100 kills should do the thing.

True, that sounds reasonable.

Unholy Fairy

34,850 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Adnama Lavode
They need to get to it today or tomorrow for achievements to even be fair to implement, though that is also depending on the difficulty of the achievements too. The event ends on the 29th, so in 6 days. If they give us achievements, they should design them to be done leisurely within 5-6 days.

Good ideas for achievements:
- Dress Tanuki / Kitsune (anyone can equip the freebie mask we got day 1 for either one)
- 50 kills
- 100 kills
- 100 heals / attacks
- 200 heals / attacks
- 500 heals / attacks

Bad ideas for achievements:
- Achievements for being on one team or the other since there's no way to switch.
- Achievement for the winning team, because that'll make it impossible for a huge amount of people to ever get it.

totally agree with you.

Rainbow Harvester

I agree. it's hard to get involved in an event with nothing to work towards. :/

Demonic Enabler

17,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Yes! there's really no incentive right now and it's boring me

Inquisitive Shapeshifter

Agreed. I keep checking if there's some reward, an item or achievement or something for participating.
Right now I have one attack, just to see what it was like.
It wasn't exciting for me at all, so I didn't really bother again.
I've been playing the mini games now and then since, even though they're equally dull, at least I get a reward for them.

57,900 Points
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
From what I've heard people have PMed the admins directly about this days ago and they have not responded. It makes my worry they'll do something last minute to ******** with us or maybe they're just rude cunts that don't care about their users (unless they spend money). who can know for sure? so they know we want to know but won't tell us for whatever reason (because people would stop participating in this awful event hence less $).

*sigh*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces