Welcome to Gaia! ::

Might i suggest that there is something to help you find your house installed on this site. If there is something like that i cant find it. But i still cant find my house and just think it would be helpfull if something could be done about that.
You mean just your home or your home in Gaia Towns? Finding your home is pretty simple. Profile -> My Home -> Arrange My Home.

There used to be a button directly to our homes in our profile bars, but it's been gone since the forum re-write.

As for homes in Gaia Towns, your home is the one in the yellow square. (if you've actually been able to place it with the limited number of spots open)
Jjmvideogamer
You mean just your home or your home in Gaia Towns? Finding your home is pretty simple. Profile -> My Home -> Arrange My Home.

There used to be a button directly to our homes in our profile bars, but it's been gone since the forum re-write.

As for homes in Gaia Towns, your home is the one in the yellow square. (if you've actually been able to place it with the limited number of spots open)

Once you click on the yellow squre (which is the zipcode yr home is in) the area map with 9 squares will show a bunch of red houses, yr house will be the yellow house.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff