<3 </3

Yes, no?

yes 0.71014492753623 71.0% [ 49 ]
no 0.28985507246377 29.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
OK so I know the house button used to be on the bottom scroll thingy with all the other info but it's not there anymore and I was wondering if they'll be putting it back. Also I think your avatar should be able to sit on the chairs or lay on the bed. What do you think?

Hygienic Consumer

Interacting with items in your house should come in a later housing update. House links have been down since the forum was retooled, and they'll fix it before the next house update, I'm sure.

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
thanks for the bump and I'm glad to know they're working on it. ^^ Having them in your chair or bed will open room for the house. ^^ well make it not look so crowded.

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

O.G. Guildsman

please donot bump the SF. I do believe that housing and the hotlink to a users house will be reenabled soon. However, I am not a mod, so I do not know for sure.
that whould be cool if i ever got a bed

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
firebird_phoenix
please donot bump the SF. I do believe that housing and the hotlink to a users house will be reenabled soon. However, I am not a mod, so I do not know for sure.

In every sticky or rules I read you can bump if it goes off of the first page. Just not random bumping. If you are using a bump Correctly than you can use it. Correctly would be what it stands for Bring Up My Post.

Onto the houses though, I'd be intersted to know if anyone knows about housing updates that come.. like if in an update soon will be able to have them on chairs, or beds or more upgrades for the house like maybe a second story? Or chanings you view point so you can decorate all walls? Or a front yard and the upgraded versions have back yards.

O.G. Guildsman

Wi1dfire88
firebird_phoenix

In ever sticky or rules I read you can bump if it goes off the first page. Just not random bumping. If you are using a bump Correctly than you can use it. Correctly would be what it stands for Bring Up My Post.

I was not asking you not to bump, but the other person who posted "bump".
As I stated earlier, please be pacient. The admins are working on it.
-Phoenix

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I know their working on it.. their working on 90% of all sugestions made I find. And if their not than this is where their start I'm just asking that if they are working on it if people know what they are working on. ^^ I love doing my house. So I'd also like to hear what other people would like to see in the house's.
And sorry if I sounded mean there I wasn't trying too I was just saying.
Good Idea, I was just thinking about that earlier, but I tihnk oyu should be able to have multiple rooms such as bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff