• Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bumpin' this up.

Amorous Receiver

27,215 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
i have seen ones for fake passports too in the aquarium threads mostly...i believe that is a clearly illegal issue and i have yet to see gaia ban that account either and they have it going on all the time. just keyword "fake passports" it is in the title of the thread for heaven's sake! right now its to be fond in the Avatar: Legend of Korra section.

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
angelkynd1_uzumaki-san
i have seen ones for fake passports too in the aquarium threads mostly...i believe that is a clearly illegal issue and i have yet to see gaia ban that account either and they have it going on all the time. just keyword "fake passports" it is in the title of the thread for heaven's sake! right now its to be fond in the Avatar: Legend of Korra section.

Found one in the Sailor Moon topic too.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I think Gaia needs to hire a cybersecurity expert because the security on this site is laughable. No encryption on the login page (which would protect our passwords from going over in plain text), no encryption in the MP or anywhere we input a password... it's so silly that a huge site like this, WITH PAYING CUSTOMRS, does not have SSL encryption.

TasteChaos's King

Duck

Loveparody
hire

Right there,
hire = having to spend money.
Gaia doesn't like doing that.
Gaia'd rather have money than care about anything that happens to it's users.
And when something does happen it's "but that's clearly the users fault!".

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

If an adspammer is being an absolute nuisance (flooding the front page of forums with spam threads), my inbox is also open!

I've been cleaning up the threads as I see them but I'd also like to thank those who have been reporting the threads. It's appreciated! heart

Destitute Millionaire

I've seen something much worse:

1. Log out.
2. Go to the Journal page while logged out.
3. See spammer-made blog entries being created live.

Big Noob

These spammers even try to disguise their posts to look like it belongs to the forum, but then the links give them away.

Shady Bro

39,375 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
Alexius08

1. Log out.

Oh god.

Devoted Seeker

22,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
I recognize the spammer from the image. There was a span of several days not long ago where that one would spam up the forums, get caught, then sign up under another name and do it again with the exact same crap. They must've used at least 6-7 different usernames, plus they'd switch forums part of the time.

I actually asked about permanently banning them when reporting one of their spam threads, citing that it had been (at the time) the third time they'd shown up to spam, but apparently that was never done because it kept happening. Really aggravating.

...there's a crapload of the exact same threads from this particular spammer on page 6 of the Welcome to Gaia forum. I remember spotting them and reporting them, but nothing was ever done. Just reported them again.

Perfect Saint

Alexius08

1. Log out.
They've transformed into the new Gaia Link List and Gaia isn't getting any money from it. xd
Myrielle
Alexius08

1. Log out.
They've transformed into the new Gaia Link List and Gaia isn't getting any money from it. xd

I think I see what may be swelling up the online numbers of Gaia. It's 2010 all over again.

Fashionable Explorer

It is so disappointing to see Gaia security compromised like this while all they are focused on are what Jet will be saying in his next 3 announcements about the same item that will be leaving LV soon...

Many things to be fixed but priorities are not in the favour of the user.

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
YIKES. That journal thing is scary.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers