Welcome to Gaia! ::

What kind of Yu Yu Hakusho items would you like best?

Hair 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 3 ]
Outfits 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 3 ]
Backgrounds 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Accessories/Weapons 0.035087719298246 3.5% [ 2 ]
Spirit Detective items 0.035087719298246 3.5% [ 2 ]
EVERYTHING! 0.6140350877193 61.4% [ 35 ]
Poseable characters 0.070175438596491 7.0% [ 4 ]
Knock off items would be cool 0.070175438596491 7.0% [ 4 ]
What is Yu Yu Hakusho? Can I eat it? 0.070175438596491 7.0% [ 4 ]
Monster Beast Doughnut. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 57 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Dangerous Visionary

Sakura lady of death
Miss-dark8607
I'm down for more 90's anime getting more love on Gaia. Would love a finger bang item. xd Sorry, sorry I know that's from the abridge version and probably won't happen on Gaia due to the phrasing.

xD I love YYHA! I really wish Lanipator would make more episodes. <3

Perhaps they couldn't use the exact phrasing but, I could see something like that making a nice knockoff item. ;D

Finger pop? emotion_awesome

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Miss-dark8607
Sakura lady of death
Miss-dark8607
I'm down for more 90's anime getting more love on Gaia. Would love a finger bang item. xd Sorry, sorry I know that's from the abridge version and probably won't happen on Gaia due to the phrasing.

Perhaps they couldn't use the exact phrasing but, I could see something like that making a nice knockoff item. ;D

Finger Boom? whee *ok yes that was horribly silly. xD* I like yours much more! x3

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
This is what happens to me when I am supposed to be doing hw....

I just imagined..... THIS:

as something that could go next to an avatar. I know I'd equip that.
It would make one heck of an animated item that's for sure. xD
I love YYHA. Lani's random inbetween episode posts were hilarious. x3

Familiar Hunter

They knocked off Sailor Moon, my friend. Don't fret: They'll eventually knock off Yu Yu Hakusho as well wink

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
THE Tifa Lockhart
They knocked off Sailor Moon, my friend. Don't fret: They'll eventually knock off Yu Yu Hakusho as well wink

I certainly hope so. <3
Sailor Moon is more popular that YYH but, I still like to think that that Gaia could find it in their hearts to give us knock off items of this wonderful shonen anime. x3

Generous Flatterer

11,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
What items should we work on next? XD

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Aoreena
What items should we work on next? XD

I say, either outfits or accessories like weapons and such. :'3

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Oh hell yeah. *high fives*

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
youkoonna

All the cool kids like YYH. It's just a common fact of life. ;D <3

Dangerous Visionary

Sakura lady of death
Miss-dark8607
Sakura lady of death
Miss-dark8607

Finger Boom? whee *ok yes that was horribly silly. xD* I like yours much more! x3

LOL thanks.

Dangerous Visionary

Sakura lady of death
THE Tifa Lockhart

I certainly hope so. <3
Sailor Moon is more popular that YYH but, I still like to think that that Gaia could find it in their hearts to give us knock off items of this wonderful shonen anime. x3

Actually (and this is coming from a SM fan) I think both series are evenly matched. I think it would be better to say DBZ is more popular than YYH (which is sad as YHH is the better show)

Edit:
Yeah I'm also a DBZ fan but I know better quality when I see it.

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Miss-dark8607
Sakura lady of death
THE Tifa Lockhart

I certainly hope so. <3

Actually (and this is coming from a SM fan) I think both series are evenly matched. I think it would be better to say DBZ is more popular than YYH (which is sad as YHH is the better show)

Edit:
Yeah I'm also a DBZ fan but I know better quality when I see it.

I guess the only reason why I would say sailor moon is more popular than yyh is because, for example, whenever I go to an anime convention or an anime store, I'll ask if anyone is selling yyh stuff and the answer I always get is, "No, that anime is so old, we don't have anything for it." However at both conventions and anime stores or even stores like hot topic I'll find sailor moon merchandise with ease. Like you I am also Sailor moon fan and in terms of awesomeness in general I would say they are about evenly matched, but merchandise wise sailor moon (and DBZ like you mentioned) win it most every time.

That doesn't stop me from asking for it though! x3 I want those new PVC figures that came out recently! <3

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Sakura lady of death
youkoonna

It sure is. xd

We've actually got Kuwabara's voice actor coming to our convention next year. xp

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
youkoonna
Sakura lady of death
youkoonna

It sure is. xd

We've actually got Kuwabara's voice actor coming to our convention next year. xp

LUCKY! <3 Will this be your first time meeting him??
I met Chris Sabat very briefly at last year's Megacon. I only had time to give him a picture I drew before having to get ready to leave. I want to see him again so I can see if he'll sign the copy I made of it. x3 The year before that I met Hiei's voice actor, Chuck Huber. <3 BEST DAY. HANDS DOWN. whee

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Sakura lady of death
youkoonna
Sakura lady of death
youkoonna

It sure is. xd

LUCKY! <3 Will this be your first time meeting him??
I met Chris Sabat very briefly at last year's Megacon. I only had time to give him a picture I drew before having to get ready to leave. I want to see him again so I can see if he'll sign the copy I made of it. x3 The year before that I met Hiei's voice actor, Chuck Huber. <3 BEST DAY. HANDS DOWN. whee

Oh freaking awesome! Yeah, It's my first time. I bought a VIP badge for the occasion. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff