Welcome to Gaia! ::

What kind of Yu Yu Hakusho items would you like best?

Hair 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 3 ]
Outfits 0.052631578947368 5.3% [ 3 ]
Backgrounds 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Accessories/Weapons 0.035087719298246 3.5% [ 2 ]
Spirit Detective items 0.035087719298246 3.5% [ 2 ]
EVERYTHING! 0.6140350877193 61.4% [ 35 ]
Poseable characters 0.070175438596491 7.0% [ 4 ]
Knock off items would be cool 0.070175438596491 7.0% [ 4 ]
What is Yu Yu Hakusho? Can I eat it? 0.070175438596491 7.0% [ 4 ]
Monster Beast Doughnut. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 57 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Gaia, you may not know this but I am a nerd.

And I am most assuredly, 1100006% a MEGA NERD for the anime Yu Yu Hakusho.

Yes. This anime is old. It came out in the early/later 90s. I love it to pieces, hence why I feel that I must ask: Can you PLEASE try to contact Funimation and see if they would be ok with Gaia making items from the show???

Don't get me wrong. I love FMA and Adventure Time, but this is the anime that stole my heart 8 years ago and it has refused to return it since.

I am sure I am not the only one who would like this. <3 *Or at least I hope I am not alone in this...YYH fans still exist right? *

Please just consider it! whee Or I will have to blast you with my spirit gun! Naaah just kiddin....maybe....>3>

Regarding what kinds of items, off the top of my head I know I can see nice background items such as the street where Yusuke got hit by the car, the Jr. High School, Maze Castle, Demon World, Spirit World, Koenma's Office, etc. Character outfits would be cool too, especially the Dark Tournament ones. Character hair would be nice too *the only one of the main four we really have is the orange pomp. for Kuwabara and even that isn't perfect*.

There could really be a lot of nice items Gaia could make for this, tons if you let me ramble on forever. xD For the most part though, I think it would neat if there could be items based on the characters: Yusuke, Hiei, Kuwabara, and Kurama. For Yusuke items would include, the car that ran him over, perhaps the background, ghostly stuff, perhaps even a ghost base or a ghost yusuke to float next to your avatar*, the detective items, his outfits, hair style (both up and down) and not to mention his spirt gun. <3 The rest of the characters would work in the same fashion of course but just based on their personal history and such. For instance besides his outfits, hair, and weapon, Kurama could have yoko's look, a rose, the forlorn hope mirror,etc...Kuwabara could have kittens <3, his punk friends, his sister, spiritual awareness aura, maybe some crazy ghosts like the old lady with the knife xD, the red pinky string of love and headband xD. For Hiei there is his hiruseki stone, the floating glacier of the ice madiens perhaps as a background, jagan eye, his baby look maybe...dear goodness, imagine holding baby Hiei, talk about creepy <3 oh and his demon eye form... yadda yadda you get the picture.

Of course there could be similar items for Botan/Keiko/Yukina/and Koenma and such.
I know I would love Botan's oar and kimono. Not to mention her hair. x3

I am just rambling still, but to make things more organized I can also see items based on Yusuke's particular missions. Such as, one could be his "First Mission" where there would be items such as Hiei( I would never unequip this. NEVER EVER xD) and Kurama along with Goki, the treasures they stole, Yusuke's detective items, varying backgrounds like the woods he fought Goki in, the hospital roof for Kurama, and the warehouse for Hiei. Then there could be "Genkai's Tournament", "Maze Castle", "Rescue Mission", "Dark Tournament" and if they wanted to that far, "Chapter Black" and lastly "Demon World Tournament".

Ok, enough of my rambling. I know I've gone on about a lot of items but those are just my thoughts. Feel free to mention your ideas as well!

Below are some avatar doodles that my friend Aoreena and I have done in our spare time. ;3 Enjoy. <3

sakura lady of death

Sakura and Aoreena have too much time to do crazy stuff like this.. ;D
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

sakura lady of death

My friend and I made some more YYH avatar doodles <3
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

sakura lady of death

Another round of YYH avatar doodles! Taa-daahh! This time featuring Kuwabara and Hiei. :3
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
It's still around, I saw it in a Walmart the other day.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
We already have tems already that go with this show (Hair, school uniform ) , it would help if you provided examples of what you’d like to see that we don’t already have.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          I just started rewatching this lately so I may be a little biased, but I would love to see more references. Although it would be nice if you posted specific examples of what you'd like to see 3nodding

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
I'd actually love some from that show to be honest. Even if it included Botan's kimono and oar, Adult Koenma's outfit even his Jr. forehead mark, Yukina's kimono and hiruiseki stones, Keiko's school uniform, backgrounds of Koenma's office in the Spirit World, Genkai's temple, fighting ring of the Dark Tournament, etc.

Demonic Lover

We need Kurama's rose whip * O* and freaky plants~ Hiei's Dragon of the Darkness Flame would be really cool too C:

User Image

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Tsuki_Kirkland
We already have tems already that go with this show (Hair, school uniform ) , it would help if you provided examples of what you’d like to see that we don’t already have.

That is true! I didn't really think that far ahead since I was afraid I would end up being the only one who would like YYH themed items. xD

Hmmm, off the top of my head I know that I would love to see Yusuke's spirit gun (this could also make a nice animated item), Kurama's rose whip, Kuwabara's spirit sword *would make n nice animated item too come to think of it) Koenma's "Jr." forehead mark, Hiei's third eye/ Dragon of Darkness flame *We kinda have this already in the summoning tome but it is no where near as epic as the actual looking dragon*/ Hiei's demon form skin--green with eyeballs covering his body in certain areas, character's outfits (We have their school uniforms but not their fighting outfits) and hair styles. Lastly some backgrounds would be be cool too, like scenes from demon wold, the dark tournament arenas, spirit world, koenma's office, etc.! Oh and various villain character items. Toguro's 100% form would be crazy as an item. xD

I'll update my first post with this. <3

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Viviette Valentine
We need Kurama's rose whip * O* and freaky plants~ Hiei's Dragon of the Darkness Flame would be really cool too C:

User Image

Heck yea! I would love the plants he use on Karasu specifically. Those were epic. x33

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Sakura lady of death

I think having an aura item that could work as Yusuke’s spirit gun would be great , not sure if they could do Koenmas mark since that’s pretty specific . But im sure they could do everything else and backgrounds that look similar to the spirit world.

They could also do some keiko items, a faceslap mark that looks like you got slapped , her pink dress and if we don’t have her hair maybe her hair when she cut it short.

Generous Flatterer

11,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Sakura lady of death

. u. Sakura, we should get serious and design some of the items. :'D

Assimilated Wolf

I could go for a spirit sword.
If if they get the hand layering right....

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Idia
It's still around, I saw it in a Walmart the other day.

That makes me happy! <3 I am looking into getting the blu-ray dvds of the series myself. x3

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Magnificent Moonbeam
I'd actually love some from that show to be honest. Even if it included Botan's kimono and oar, Adult Koenma's outfit even his Jr. forehead mark, Yukina's kimono and hiruiseki stones, Keiko's school uniform, backgrounds of Koenma's office in the Spirit World, Genkai's temple, fighting ring of the Dark Tournament, etc.

I included some of your suggestions in my updated first post. <3 I would love to see those kinds of items too!

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Aoreena
Sakura lady of death

. u. Sakura, we should get serious and design some of the items. :'D

Oh man girl, if Gaia would only let me. I would make you work me in creating EVERY SINGLE THING FROM THE SHOW EVER. All of the minor characters, all of the backgrounds, all of the weapons. EVERYTHING. xD

Aoreena's Compadre

Dapper Grabber

13,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Gundamu
I could go for a spirit sword.
If if they get the hand layering right....

Same here!
The closest item we have for that is the fire sword I think it is...and even that isn't perfect really.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff