Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harukawa Hoshiko's Sweetheart

Magical Bunny

But if you're recoloring stuff like Keiko's cake, would you recolor Pandaista in black? I'd love to have the buns in that item in black! emotion_kirakira

To everyone else: Sorry, but I figure money is all they respond to and they're going to do this stuff whether we like it or not. Might as well milk it for what it's worth. Bubububu please don't hate me.

EDIT: Sorry for re-bumping this but I just wanted to say thank you gaiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm so happy rn!!!~ <333333

Invisible Genius

34,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
I would be more concerned with them screwing up the recolor like most of the recent ones. Quality of work is getting rather sad...
Lady Twilight Rahl
I would be more concerned with them screwing up the recolor like most of the recent ones. Quality of work is getting rather sad...

True.

Shy Smoker

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....

I guess you're one of the customers that do not care for quality even though you're draining your wallet faster than a parent in Disneyworld.

...Why Must You Be So Far?

Magical Bunny

Lady Twilight Rahl

Totally agree, though the Keiko's Trifle isn't TOO bad for a recolor. This skirt bothers me, but yeah... Besides that, Gaia seems to be happy with doing black recolors. I really do wish they'd hire more artists.

It just seems more like they're hitting ctrl+u on photoshop and don't fix things up.

Magical Bunny

Evil_Heartless_Moogle
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star....

I guess you're one of the customers that do not care for quality even though you're draining your wallet faster than a parent in Disneyworld.

...Why Must You Be So Far?

Wot. Throwing around accusations without knowing who I am?
You can't determine this by me simply asking for an item.
Nor can you determine/know how often I 'drain my wallet' here. emotion_kirakira

And while I do care about quality, I lurk here in site feedback quite frequently and see many complaints fall on deaf ears. They're going to do what they want to do. If they're making recolors I'm allowed to ask for something I'm genuinely interested in seeing, considering they're going to make them (recolors) whether we ask or not.

Thnx.

Zeren the Morph's Comrade

Salty Phantom

I feel like the original should have been black and white from the start stressed

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I was actually surprised it wasn't originally in black. I mean, because pandas are black and white, of course.

But I'm fairly sure that a Pandaista recolor in black and white is on its way already. And if it isn't, well, here's the logical suggestion!

Bibliophile

I'm convinced that recolor is already on the way XD

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that they don't screw it up like they tend to do with a lot of recolors lately D:

Magical Bunny

shruikan
I feel like the original should have been black and white from the start stressed

Me too! I mean I like the item as is, but I just think it would be cuter in black.~

Bleeding Apocalypse

As was I! I think it'd be cute, and convenient for myself selfishly, hahaha. I love bun items.

Also thank you for the tip!~ <3

Magical Bunny

TasteChaos
I'm convinced that recolor is already on the way XD

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that they don't screw it up like they tend to do with a lot of recolors lately D:

Thank you for being so nice! <3 I'd really like to see it!~

Yeah hopefully it's not a complete mess!~ <33

Chloride's Husband

Beloved Elder

I would love a black recolor of Pandaista!

It seems to me like the recolors have such a variety of quality that it's basically hit or miss with them lately. I don't mind them making them, though I wish they'd let the artists have more time to work on them.

Draconian Raider

26,775 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Why would people hate you?

o_o it isn't like you're saying MORE GOLD GENERATORS PLEASE

*^ * I'd like a re-colour of this, it's so cute. Pandaista is pink and brown so this one would hopefully be black and...?

Magical Bunny

sodium
I would love a black recolor of Pandaista!

It seems to me like the recolors have such a variety of quality that it's basically hit or miss with them lately. I don't mind them making them, though I wish they'd let the artists have more time to work on them.

Yay a supporter of this idea! <3

Mhmm I've noticed that too. Hopefully they'll do it ( if they do ) properly. I really like a bunch of the poses/item choices in Pandaista so it'd be amazing if they did do this!

Lagorama

Part of me is a paranoid person when it comes to posting up threads that don't directly pertain to getting art, etc. With how the economy is, and how bad some recolors can be, people in the site feedback I've noticed, are quick to jump down someones throat for suggestions of items they want recolored.

But no actually the opposite, NO MORE GOLD GENS, UGH. Of course that's not going to happen. Gaia does what it wants.

But omg yes. Maybe Black and white like an actual panda would be cute!

Devoted Wife

Lady Twilight Rahl
Actually, ever since these animal bases were released the quality of work has raised significantly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff