Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I wasn't expecting an Easter mini event, but I'm very glad to see that we're having one. I've already collected and egg. And even better, Switchem is back! I love this game! Thank you!

TasteChaos's King

Duck

General Error
This game is not currently available to play
crying

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The game isn't available to play. Hopefully it will be in the next few hours but regardless, I have a feeling there isn't going to be much story with the event.
I'm already feeling disappointed with it,

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
She-who-loves-hyphens
The game isn't available to play. Hopefully it will be in the next few hours but regardless, I have a feeling there isn't going to be much story with the event.

Huh, really? I'm able to play. I just got egg shoe clips as the first prize. Maybe it's being rolled out slowly?

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Bleeding Apocalypse
She-who-loves-hyphens

Huh, really? I'm able to play. I just got egg shoe clips as the first prize. Maybe it's being rolled out slowly?

Just tried again and its loading. Ah, yay. I do love switchem, even if I rarely manage to get the last few prizes. It's good for wasting a few hours.
I had an error in the announcements, was that for this Easter event I see going on?

I'm glad at least they have an event for Easter, but it would be nice for a story, or some user interaction.

I have no clue how you would have user interaction in an Easter event, but it would be nice.

I've never played this game, but it is probably just overloaded with people trying to play. It's possible, it's happened to Gaia for ages, that they have rolled something out and then things crash.

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
And it's just as contrived and aggravating and ever. XDD I just want my items, dammit.

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
She-who-loves-hyphens
Bleeding Apocalypse
She-who-loves-hyphens

Just tried again and its loading. Ah, yay. I do love switchem, even if I rarely manage to get the last few prizes. It's good for wasting a few hours.

Wow, one of my old fanarts I had commissioned looks like your current one... kinda. biggrin

...Or, atleast it did..... It's dead and gone. Omg. ):

Velvetine Zealot

37,225 Points
  • A Magnificent Epilogue to Our Youth 500
  • Dauntless Sovereign 500
  • Melonsta X 500
Until my game glitched to all hell.
I was one switch away from level 10, then my score dropped itself to 2200.
I wasted two powerups on that s**t, dammit.

Swashbuckling Sentai

I'd like switch em a lot more if it was more like every other such game and had special pieces/bonuses for larger matches. Only game I played that didn't have special pieces for 4 and 5 piece matches.

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
Switchem has quickly become a reason that I look forward to events now. It's a fun little game. Kind of wish we got an achievement or something for reaching level 10.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff