Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toothsome Lunatic

I surely can't be the only gaian who has an idea for what they would like to dress their avatar for halloween but can't find the perfect items. I'm wanting some sort of Mad Max themed item. Feathers, loin cloths, armor, weapons, cars, etc. I'm posting this for any other users that might have a pitch that they would like to throw in to help get noticed! Spread the word! heart

Versatile Receiver

17,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100

I heard a rumor that they're going to make a remake of the Mad Max movie (possibly even the whole move series). I'm sure Gaia will give us some Mad Max knock-off items if/when that actually does happen. As it is now, we do already have several loincloth and feather items already. It just depends on if you want to go for a strait cosplay or just something based on or inspired by the Mad Max theme.

Toothsome Lunatic

Renkon Root

I heard a rumor that they're going to make a remake of the Mad Max movie (possibly even the whole move series). I'm sure Gaia will give us some Mad Max knock-off items if/when that actually does happen. As it is now, we do already have several loincloth and feather items already. It just depends on if you want to go for a strait cosplay or just something based on or inspired by the Mad Max theme.

Oh yes. They're coming out with a Mad Max: Fury Road film proposed to be released in 2013. I posted this before actually looking up certain items, but I still think it would be a nifty idea. I would like some straight cosplay items, but I also enjoy making things work.

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
but....WHY remake something that's already at perfection? gonk

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Angeloni87

Not really a remake, more a continuation. Though someone else will be playing Mad Max, Mel Gibson is going to be an executive producers apparently.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Toothsome Lunatic

Calelith
Angeloni87

Not really a remake, more a continuation. Though someone else will be playing Mad Max, Mel Gibson is going to be an executive producers apparently.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

I was a little disappointed about it myself when I first heard the news. But I've had some consideration since then, and I'm actually rather excited. I do have a slight suspicion that it will be packed full of shitty CGI, but I'm certainly hoping that's not the case.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff