16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Penn Almasy
Zancuno
Penn Almasy
phoebe-chan
We've been told that they won't update the guilds because if they were to update the guilds they'd have to remove all the guilds and thus the forums in those guilds.

So until they can find a way around deleting the guilds they won't be updating them.

Sounds messy. Though I'm pretty sure a good number of Guilds are ded as hell (probably due to the outdated design they still carry) so deletion might not be too bad... if it didn't also affect the actually active ones.

Hm.
I believe that removing the guilds theory is just an excuse from the staff. Think about our profiles, we can change the code as much as we want and keep our data, I'm trying to make the guild I own easier to manage but without an update, it's tough
You gotta realize.

Guilds are most likely built on old, ooooold Gaian code. Everything would have to be rewritten if most of the coding staff is New Gaian (09-14) rather than Old Gaian (03-0 cool since the latter would be more familiar with said old code. And of course, because there's basically no way to monetize Guilds without causing a massive outrage, it'll always be a low-priority thing. Give it time.
Yeah true, as what I learned here, the code is incredibly old. I tried to make suggestions that the code could be edited instead of completely formated. With the release of GGI (Gaia Guild Informants), staff now has to deal with how outdated they are. Eventually they will get annoyed and have to update guilds. Since GGI is run by staff, they have to take notice

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Honestly another reason why the staff would notice this problem is Loyal's Bazaar. Gaia staff has put themselves in these situations, so it's only a matter of time before they get annoyed.

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zancuno
Honestly another reason why the staff would notice this problem is Loyal's Bazaar. Gaia staff has put themselves in these situations, so it's only a matter of time before they get annoyed.
It may be suggested to just lay back and let the staff continue to push it off, but I'm not going to leave the staff alone with this problem. The next ATA, I'm posting this again

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Zancuno
Zancuno
It may be suggested to just lay back and let the staff continue to push it off, but I'm not going to leave the staff alone with this problem. The next ATA, I'm posting this again
Help me support this issue if you can

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
I like these ideas.

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Creeped
I like these ideas.
Thanks, I'm thinking about adding a forum organizer to the list.

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Has the staff seen this? What would happen if I quoted one of them?

Peaceful Bookworm

16,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
I like this idea for a fix up and wouldn''t that be a way for hackers to get into the site ?

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Aliyah_Sweet
I like this idea for a fix up and wouldn''t that be a way for hackers to get into the site ?
I never heard about this before. Could you explain please?

Peaceful Bookworm

16,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Zancuno
Aliyah_Sweet
I believe but I could be mistaken that is one of the reasons that zOMG was shut down and towns 2 was born, but not much has come from that and I could be wrong so don't quote me on it.

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Aliyah_Sweet
Zancuno
Aliyah_Sweet
I believe but I could be mistaken that is one of the reasons that zOMG was shut down and towns 2 was born, but not much has come from that and I could be wrong so don't quote me on it.
Thank you, I never heard this reason before. Thanks for the info.

Peaceful Bookworm

16,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Zancuno
Aliyah_Sweet
Zancuno
Aliyah_Sweet
Thank you, I never heard this reason before. Thanks for the info.
Like I said I think I heard that some where but I could be mistaken.

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Wow so many conspiracies on this subject. I still believe that guilds can be edited though

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Just asking other people, should I spend the last of my Gaia Cash to promote this?

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Let's make the staff notice this!!! Let's keep it going :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers