• Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Yorugami
Zancuno

Found a semi-recent post about it in ASK THE STAFF

Dated Nov 2014
Narumi Misuhara
Outside of bug fixes, there's currently no scheduled update for guilds.

Yeah, earlier in this thread though a person commented that it was one of their priorities. I had once had an admin consider one of the ideas, but they keep telling me to post here. So I'm continuing this as said. I even submitted a ticket as a direct way to contact them and they told me to post here sweatdrop Although I'm sure like many others, that people want the guilds updated as soon as it can. A thread such as this is just a push to try to get the staff to do it. If I knew code, I would help them

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Yorugami
User Image

There's a petition about updating guilds though
if you're interested?
Sorry, I have read it, no offense but some of the suggestions would actually hurt the guild system. I tried to make mine just features that improve the quality but don't change it completely.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

Zancuno
Yorugami
User Image

if you're interested?
Sorry, I have read it, no offense but some of the suggestions would actually hurt the guild system. I tried to make mine just features that improve the quality but don't change it completely.

Then start your own Guild Petition. 3nodding
That's how these things go. >_>;

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Yorugami
Zancuno
Yorugami
User Image

if you're interested?

Then start your own Guild Petition. 3nodding
That's how these things go. >_>;
I'm not going against it sweatdrop , but some of the gold sink options can actually hurt. Gaia gold is nothing to staff. It doesn't give them any pay and does not transfer to real currency. So if the gold amount is kept as it is, less stress will be on the guild's captain/vice-captian/crew. sweatdrop As we know the gold is used for announcements, sub forums, and chat rooms. In actuallity the guild does have like a towns spot. It is the chat rooms that you can buy just for guild members. All that would be needed is to put a building on it and use the donations from the guild to stock it with furniture. If you want to, you can suggest this to the guild update. Inside the guild home make it to where Captain/Vice-Captain/Crew could be NPCs of a shop, where when clicked on the counter a custom shop filled with the NPC's items would be displayed to buy with gold. Much like the regular shops but with the leaders of the guild.

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

Unless it's a way for them to make Gaia Cash, I don't see them doing it anytime soon.

But yes Guilds needs a huge overhaul! I avoid them just because of how outdated they are.

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
HM04

Unless it's a way for them to make Gaia Cash, I don't see them doing it anytime soon.

But yes Guilds needs a huge overhaul! I avoid them just because of how outdated they are.
So true I see many avoiding it because of how bad the system is. Just because of these problems, no one gets informed and the guild grows dead.

Desirable Shapeshifter

16,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Mark Twain 100
all of these issues are literally the only reasons i haven't been active in any of my guilds/quit them. guilds have pretty much died due to these massively needed updates and i miss the days of going online every day and seeing new things being posted by guildies and learning together as a group, rather than having to scour the threads to find anyone talking about the topic at all.
agreed. also i think there should be an option of privatizing the guild forums to non-members, unless i missed that option (new to creating guilds).

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hope Legacy
all of these issues are literally the only reasons i haven't been active in any of my guilds/quit them. guilds have pretty much died due to these massively needed updates and i miss the days of going online every day and seeing new things being posted by guildies and learning together as a group, rather than having to scour the threads to find anyone talking about the topic at all.
It gets tough, especially for everyone to see them. I send weekly updates to show what new threads or popular topics have be posted. Communication is hard in these guilds.

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Nekci Menij
agreed. also i think there should be an option of privatizing the guild forums to non-members, unless i missed that option (new to creating guilds).
Honestly that should be a feature, but with one more add. To where you can lock them away from non-members but have the option to leave open some so they can read on the guild and see a little of it's activities. Pretty much you choose which ones that the public can't see.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
I want to be able to subscribe to guild threads

Fuzzy Animal

16,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200