Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Transmutator

My Silly "Constructive" and Compliment Ridden Review of this Bundle

This is quite obnoxious, but I have always wanted to give my feedback like this.
My silly review is of course for the artist(s) who made this gorgeous bundle.

( User Image ) Fay Cervidae - First off, that color for the wig is just lovely and beautiful. I just adore the placement of the eyebrows. Absolutely perfect. I must say though (somewhat of a suggestion), I do wish we could cut off the tied hair that drapes over the body with the Sainte Ciel: Agape scissors. Idk if it is possible, but it would sure be amazing and helpful. Ok moving on. That leg mod is magical, just magical. I must be honest, I did not care for the top, but the bulky bottom piece, antlers, and cape are again just perfect. I really love the color scheme you used. Keep up the lovely fur-themed items.

( User Image ) Nymph Adora - This is my absolute favorite item in this bundle. Let me just say, you picked a GORGEOUS color scheme. Absolutely gorgeous. I recognized that shade of green instantly to be the one in the Nature wig in the Elemental wigs. I have been waiting and waiting for that color to reappear and you did it! All of these poses are just cute and gorgeous. That bolero? That bolero?! So darn cute. SO DARN CUTE. I do wish though that the sleeves and top portion of the bolero were separated, but I bet these kind of items have pose limits. That bow is just so cute, the vest is so crisp and clean, and the head ornament is just darling. I love that all the colors in these poses just pop in a lovely way. You cannot imagine how happy I am with that wig... even though I generally don't care for short eyebrows. The only negative thing I have to say about this item is that the leg mod seems a bit out of place. I think a more leg formed mod would have been a better fit. Shaped similar to the Rosamund's Revenge legs (or a leg mod of that nature). We have several leg mods with that shape, so I think the shape has been a bit overused. Other than that, this item is just beautiful. Amazing and fantastic job.

( User Image ) Enchanted Meadows - First of all, was this inspired by the Sword and Sorcery app? If so then I love you. Ok ok, with that out of the way. This item is just full of beauty. That color scheme is just beautiful and the pixeling is superb. You miss or mister artist need to make more stunning backgrounds and scenery items. You are really really good at it. Just every single pose is sooooo well done that it is overwhelming. XD You are going to blind me with this item. BUT I LOVE IT. Blind me some more.

( User Image ) Rosa Decora - YOU! You made a gorgeous bang mod. Simply lovely and gorgeous and beautiful and pretty. I will not lie though, the only other pose I will ever use in this item is the belt. (That is merely because I always hide my man arms and legs, so I can never wear those other poses) However, those poses are still lovely and well done. Bravo~

Existential Existence
- Convinced by Existential Existence to post this here.

Blessed Fairy

Winter Hue
( User Image ) Enchanted Meadows - First of all, was this inspired by the Sword and Sorcery app? If so then I love you. Ok ok, with that out of the way. This item is just full of beauty. That color scheme is just beautiful and the pixeling is superb. You miss or mister artist need to make more stunning backgrounds and scenery items. You are really really good at it. Just every single pose is sooooo well done that it is overwhelming. XD You are going to blind me with this item. BUT I LOVE IT. Blind me some more.
I am pretty sure this is my favorite background item ever. I just love how the "Twilight Forest" post looks like a snow globe, and "Crystal Grove" reminds me of the forests in Avatar (the one with blue people). It's so pretty and well done. 4laugh

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
I agree, the items are really good. The only one I don't intend to buy is the Nymph Adora, and that's only because I'd have too hard a time matching the color of those leaves...

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Thank you for the snow globe Gaia ;D

You should make a real snowglobe-cutting item some time Gaia!! avatar-in-a-globe! avatar-in-a-stove! avatar-in-a-cove! what else rhymes with globe....

I like how diverse everything in this bundle is. So many different types of items! It has nice variety

Divine Noob

Most of the time, I dislike most bundles.
          But this one. This one.
          Not only did they use my most favorite shade of teal ever, but I fell in love with that background item! I am so speechless. It's gorgeous. Thank you so much Gaia for not making a black/white/random dark color bundle. These colors are so much love Gaia I can't even contain myself olajdslfjs.

Blessed Fairy

Existential Existence

You should make a real snowglobe-cutting item some time Gaia!! avatar-in-a-globe! avatar-in-a-stove! avatar-in-a-cove! what else rhymes with globe....

I like how diverse everything in this bundle is. So many different types of items! It has nice variety
Saw your use of the animated snow and realized "Hey that works better and I have one." xd

An actual snow globe would be great! Winter themed or otherwise. 3nodding Until we have one, I will use this for my snow globe. xd

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Diamond Rika
Existential Existence

Saw your use of the animated snow and realized "Hey that works better and I have one." xd

An actual snow globe would be great! Winter themed or otherwise. 3nodding Until we have one, I will use this for my snow globe. xd

If only it came in different colors!

It'd make a neat winter animated item. if we could shake the avatar too so that the s**t inside could be swirled around....that would be so cool.

Tipsy Flatterer

7,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
This is so much better than the Fae bundle. :3

Wintry Dragon

I would like everything.
Maybe, after my quest.

Aged Fox

I've never been more excited about a bundle before but this one just takes the cake. I can't help but love everything in it especially the fay cervidae. I just can't thank Gaia enough.

Invisible Seeker

19,275 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I love the whole bundle, so I splurged.

Invisible Gaian

20,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
The items in this bundle were really well-done, and well-received by the community. Nice job, Gaia.

That said, as someone who almost never deviates from a very masculine avatar, there is nothing about or within these items that appeals to me whatsoever. sad

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
I like your CC.

The Nymph Adora pants remind me too much of the Studio Killer one from Famestar. I liked pretty much everything else from that item. I like the Fay Cervidae and Rose Decora too.

Player

Ugh... Gaia, WHY?!!!!! I come online from a long day out and now this? Thanks to a friend gifting me the background. I don't have to worry about it. Now, to get the three other items. Such a beautiful bundle. Must have it!

Cluttered Browser

26,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I love it so much also.
Also if you don't mine i'm gonna do these now lol

Every update.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff