Welcome to Gaia! ::

xd I'd love to see girls in them and matches the Viking helm.

Quotable Genius

Uh....no...no no no...
I wouldn't wanna be wearing THAT under my shirt, thank you very much.

Shrii's Husband

Quotable Genius

xd Valkyrie armor? Not a bad idea, maybe for the battle system though xd

Eloquent Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
RebelNovelist
Uh....no...no no no...

Just because you don't want to wear it, doesn't mean that this has to be declined. xp

Personally, I think it's a good idea. I don't think I would wear it, I'm not fond of the Viking stuff much, but I know a lot who would. Valkyrie armor's a good idea.

O.G. Guildsman

mybe with the battle system.
RebelNovelist
Uh....no...no no no...

You don't wear a shirt with those suckers.
smexy. I would definately buy.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Mm...that'd certainly be sexy. Would be a nice addition as a Halloween costume or armour for Battle System. xd
Yar they be great on ta laadies.
I think you mean Valkyrie armour. Sorry to be critical. I'm just a big fan of Norse history and mythology. If this is added, I hope more Norse-related items will be added as well. Maybe an arrow, as in "Hod's Arrow" or "Loki's Arrow." Okay, I'm being dumb now. xd I'll shut up.
spazzerz
I think you mean Valkyrie armour. Sorry to be critical. I'm just a big fan of Norse history and mythology. If this is added, I hope more Norse-related items will be added as well. Maybe an arrow, as in "Hod's Arrow" or "Loki's Arrow." Okay, I'm being dumb now. xd I'll shut up.
Go da Norse people! They like the Amazons?
Demented_Blade
spazzerz
Go da Norse people! They like the Amazons?
You mean the Norse Valkyries? In Norse mythology, Valkyries were virgins that carried honorable warriors to Valhalla, the warrior heaven.

Festive Celebrator

I'd love to see more viking items or anything from Norse Mythology from that matters xd
Ninina
I'd love to see more viking items or anything from Norse Mythology from that matters xd
I completely agree. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces