Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkling Hero

i really think that having gold shop updates that weren't just for loyal would be great.
          new hair in the salon would make my day.
          i would love to see some new items come out that don't cost real money.
          support your users that don't wanna spend their cash and give them some good stuff.
          c:

edit: holy cow thank you! and a salon update /dies

edit 2: can these updates be monthly and of equal quality when compared to
          gaia cash items?

you all... monthly updates would mean every type of avi is getting equal love.
          for example they update three shops each with different items for animals, male, and female base avis.
          get it?
          mini updates don't count...

magically clueless had a really great idea.
          why not just toss an item into gold shops when you do cash shop items?
          i know it's kind of a mini update and i said those don't count,
          but i don't think many people would mind.

Thirteenth Rogue

But cheap gold shop items earns them no money, yet take time away from the devs/artists that have to create more expensive items. So, am afraid it's more like an afterthought in the low-low priority list.

It would be very nice, but I wouldn't count on that. And if/when we do get some gold shop update, they will just be of as low quality as always - still better than nothing, I guess.

Timid Regular

menmei_chan
          i really think that having gold shop updates that weren't just for loyal would be great.
          new hair in the salon would make my day.
          i would love to see some new items come out that don't cost real money.
          support your users that don't wanna spend their cash and give them some good stuff.
          c:

You know what we need in Salon Durem? Some cash/Dernier Cri quality, sexy auburn hair.

Edit for afterthought: Why don't they make natural looking tones for gold, anyway? I thought those colours were outdated in Gaia's books... Even the blonde, browns and red look unnatural...

NOTE TO STAFF, if you take this suggestion, DO NOT sell the items for GC, post them at a reasonable price, so that even newbies can afford nice hair, if they want.
I liked the last update in Gambino Outfitters, with the pastel blouses and Madeline hats heart That's probably one of my favorite updates ever. I would love to see more real-life, modern clothing like that!

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
shakierarox

You know what we need in Salon Durem? Some cash/Dernier Cri quality, sexy auburn hair.

Edit for afterthought: Why don't they make natural looking tones for gold, anyway? I thought those colours were outdated in Gaia's books... Even the blonde, browns and red look unnatural...

NOTE TO STAFF, if you take this suggestion, DO NOT sell the items for GC, post them at a reasonable price, so that even newbies can afford nice hair, if they want.

I don't understand why all natural hair colours aren't in the gold shops. You should not have to pay extra for certain colours.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
jawful
I liked the last update in Gambino Outfitters, with the pastel blouses and Madeline hats heart That's probably one of my favorite updates ever. I would love to see more real-life, modern clothing like that!

I'd like new summer clothing. We could use some new short sleeved shirts, shorts, tees, tanks, flip flops, hats, sunglasses, etc.

Kindly Fatcat

I just want some actual cheap gold shop updates, lots of a little bit of new everything in each shop.
not just Loyals mind you, everything.
That would be nice.. cat_sweatdrop

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
the people watcher
I just want some actual cheap gold shop updates, lots of a little bit of new everything in each shop.
not just Loyals mind you, everything.
That would be nice.. cat_sweatdrop

Even one of those Garage Sale Updates where they recolour existing items would be nice. Or another Grab Bag.

Kindly Fatcat

Nova0437

Even one of those Garage Sale Updates where they recolour existing items would be nice. Or another Grab Bag.

exactly~ C:
Like those jack grab bags?

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
the people watcher
Nova0437

exactly~ C:
Like those jack grab bags?

I mean the Gold Shop Grab Bags, with gold item recolours and a pet with low drop rates.

Kindly Fatcat

Nova0437

I mean the Gold Shop Grab Bags, with gold item recolours and a pet with low drop rates.

Hm.. I never tried those. :<
But it'd be awesome nonetheless if they would implement it as a gold shop item. cat_3nodding
I'm all for it, and i want more masculine items in gold shops. emotion_kirakira

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
the people watcher
Nova0437

Hm.. I never tried those. :<
But it'd be awesome nonetheless if they would implement it as a gold shop item. cat_3nodding
I'm all for it, and i want more masculine items in gold shops. emotion_kirakira

I think they left off at Global Imports, so eventually we should get one for H&R Wesley.

Kindly Fatcat

Nova0437

I think they left off at Global Imports, so eventually we should get one for H&R Wesley.

I love H&R Wesley, they should definitely stock that one with a bunch of goodies.
It'd be a nice treat for once. cat_sweatdrop

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
the people watcher
Nova0437

I love H&R Wesley, they should definitely stock that one with a bunch of goodies.
It'd be a nice treat for once. cat_sweatdrop

Yeah, something like this idea would be good.

Kindly Fatcat

Nova0437

Yeah, something like this idea would be good.

Awesomesauce~ those are perfect suggestions.
And some actual man boots.

Then there leaves the problem with an update ever happening at all. cat_sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas