Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

In the Cash Shop, we can click on an item and type in how many we'd like to purchase, then it'd deduct the GC from our account after said order is completed.

However, in the Gold Shops, we have to click on the item countless times until we have the amount we need.

Can we get this CS feature in the Gold Shops? It'd save us times and lots of clicking when shopping there.

skvllkid's Partner In Crime

Mythical Nymph

Yes please. This feature is long overdue in the gold shops.

Celestial Dog

UGH I've been hoping for this feature to come out for a long time.

Especially ever since their stupid update where you have the "confirm order, close shop/keep shopping" options tacked on. It makes everything significantly more tedious
It would be helpful sometimes.
But then again, i remember that someone made this request some time ago
and someone else mentioned Trolls buying 1000~ Starter Items and putting them in the Dumpster. xD I guess that could happen.

Tasty Marshmallow

43,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Buggin' 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Totally agree!
This is what I'm finding out, starting out in Alchemy. 75 pancakes?
Sure, the cost isn't the issue, it's all the clicking. sweatdrop

Angelic Star

8,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I've always wanted this feature. It would be great for alchemy.

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
This should really be a thing by now.

Though, Gaia will need to implement some sort of restriction when it comes to gold shop LQIs, because a vendor could easily snatch up the entire lot if they wanted to.

Bloodthirsty Unicorn

Paperworm
and someone else mentioned Trolls buying 1000~ Starter Items and putting them in the Dumpster. xD I guess that could happen.

Literally anything can be abused, tho.
imo the pros > the cons when it's just trolls purchasing cheap items so they could put them in the dumpster. People sorta do that with the caches now anyways. Some people find it useful but some have a large hatred for it.

Colorful Unicorn

27,275 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Ugh, so much yes to this!
It was such a pain in the butt to get 100 bubblenums to make the bubble bao for me, and if they had changed it back then would have taken me just a few clicks. xp
guns and wings
Paperworm

Literally anything can be abused, tho.
imo the pros > the cons when it's just trolls purchasing cheap items so they could put them in the dumpster. People sorta do that with the caches now anyways. Some people find it useful but some have a large hatred for it.

True, True . Nothing is safe from strange People.

Versatile Punk

Completely agree with this!

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
I cannot agree with you more!

I mean, the way they have it set up in the gold shops even indicates and looks like/prepares you as if you're going to be buying more than one time, but it isn't, and it's deceiving and very annoying.

Yes! Implement that feature into the Gold Shops~~

I like buying multiple things for people--even more of the same item cause I like being an anon sometimes ninja so this feature would be very handy for us ninja gift givers. ninja

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Zandy
This should really be a thing by now.

Though, Gaia will need to implement some sort of restriction when it comes to gold shop LQIs, because a vendor could easily snatch up the entire lot if they wanted to.

Agree with this alot! I didn't even think about that until trolls + vendors.

With the limited quantity items, I think the max we should be able to buy is 5 or 6, so it's a sort of fair amount for vendors to put on the market place + those users (including myself) who desire more of that item to get all the poses. emotion_awesome
I'm all in favor for buying multiple gold shop items. It'll make alchemy significantly less tedious and a lot more fun!

Inquisitive Bibliophile

I agreeee. It is time for this feature, definitely. OwO

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas