Maybe 0.21490683229814 21.5% [ 173 ]
Total Votes:[ 805 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 > >>

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I have a new idea in the works and will keep everyone posted about how it pans out. smile

Undead Survivor

16,440 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 20 Wins 100
I have a small idea, it wouldn't do much in making them notice, but it would keep them from making any money off of a person as long as they didn't spend cash on the website.

AdBlock. They get money for those ads....for that to have a noticeable effect...like the entirety of Gaia would have to do it...

I'm in support minus the fact that I have rps...I could only do that if all the people I rped with were okay with it and all .-. (I'm an rp addict)

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Sabishisa
I have a small idea, it wouldn't do much in making them notice, but it would keep them from making any money off of a person as long as they didn't spend cash on the website.

AdBlock. They get money for those ads....for that to have a noticeable effect...like the entirety of Gaia would have to do it...

I'm in support minus the fact that I have rps...I could only do that if all the people I rped with were okay with it and all .-. (I'm an rp addict)
I love my adblock. It saved my Gaia experience.

I totally understand about RPs, though it might be possible to move them to other sites or chat rooms or something temporarily, though that would mean that EVERYONE you RP with would have to participate and agree to move.

Codebreaking Gawker

14,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
KittieCupcakes
If their jobs didn't depend on it, I would encourage them to be a part of protests.
I hope they know they would say something at the meetings up at Gaia if they weren't scared of losing their job. It feels like they're the only ones who really care about Gaia still. Sisky, to me, feels like she's going along with the plan though.

I'm in favor of a week boycott of the site. It might actually work if people weren't so apathetic though.

Undead Survivor

16,440 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 20 Wins 100
KittieCupcakes
Sabishisa

I love my adblock. It saved my Gaia experience.

I totally understand about RPs, though it might be possible to move them to other sites or chat rooms or something temporarily, though that would mean that EVERYONE you RP with would have to participate and agree to move.

See, my plot is, have adblock, never spend cash so they make NO money off of me....and take up server space, costing them money biggrin

Okay, so it's petty revenge, but it makes me feel better XD

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Hamsterliciousness
KittieCupcakes
If their jobs didn't depend on it, I would encourage them to be a part of protests.
I hope they know they would say something at the meetings up at Gaia if they weren't scared of losing their job. It feels like they're the only ones who really care about Gaia still. Sisky, to me, feels like she's going along with the plan though.

I'm in favor of a week boycott of the site. It might actually work if people weren't so apathetic though.
That's a major issue, as well. Apathy and complacency run rampant. The people who are willing to buy Flynn items are buying them no matter what and will continue to do so. However I feel like more and more people everyday are pledging not to buy any GC until this is solved.

Fashionable Explorer

I remember the days when 2mil could get me a dream item or two instead of practically being nothing.

You have my support if you do plan a logout protest.

Winged Phantom

18,725 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Marathon 300
While I applaud your passion, mass log offs simply don't work. It's the dollars that matter to Gaia, not how many users are online.

Virtuous Cleric

3,675 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
what you people REALLY need to do is boycott this economy..i was kameron458...a big time antique dealer. but I was beaten with the ban hammer..raped and murdered because I told people to find songs for me. I come back 3 years later and I look at the economy and the price of these items and I couldn't DIGEST ever charging 5 million for 1 item. I always undersold the MP by 100K that's why I was so successful. why hasn't gaia done something? you have all these gaia George Zimmerman's running around wahmbulance wielding there TOS bibles and raping the report button...has any of them complained to you about prices?

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
Owlie
While I applaud your passion, mass log offs simply don't work. It's the dollars that matter to Gaia, not how many users are online.
But if people aren't online, the ads aren't being viewed, the announcements for GC items aren't being viewed, item sales diminish.... Views and clicks are tracked by Gaia, and if there is a sudden drop, it might at least catch their attention.

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
kameron553
what you people REALLY need to do is boycott this economy..i was kameron458...a big time antique dealer. but I was beaten with the ban hammer..raped and murdered because I told people to find songs for me. I come back 3 years later and I look at the economy and the price of these items and I couldn't DIGEST ever charging 5 million for 1 item. I always undersold the MP by 100K that's why I was so successful. why hasn't gaia done something? you have all these gaia George Zimmerman's running around wahmbulance wielding there TOS bibles and raping the report button...has any of them complained to you about prices?
I'm not sure I understand a lot of your post, but yes. That's what drove people to frustration in the first place was the skyrocketing prices of items in the marketplace.
More and more people every day are boycotting buying any GC until these issues are addressed and fixed by the staff. However I think it's implausible to expect people to boycott the gold economy alongside it. The gold economy affects Gaia HQ a fraction of the GC economy.

Aged Fox

kameron553

please dome compare being banned on this site to being raped and murdered. That just makes you come off as being crass. And George Zimmerman...really? Any point that you tried to get across in your post was completely lost on me because of these comments in it.

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Owlie

Sadly this.

I'd love to think it would work but those who would stay online because they approve of what the site is doing are also the sort to drop big amounts of cash on the gold generators.

Bibliophile

I think a plan like this would've been more effective a few months ago, when people were more outraged and less blasé about the whole thing.

I applaud your enthousiasm though, and I'm curious to see how this plan will work out. I might join since I don't do much besides complain on Gaia these days anyway... I already have adblock and have never bought Cash in my life so most important things I already "boycott".

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
TasteChaos
I think a plan like this would've been more effective a few months ago, when people were more outraged and less blasé about the whole thing.

I applaud your enthousiasm though, and I'm curious to see how this plan will work out. I might join since I don't do much besides complain on Gaia these days anyway... I already have adblock and have never bought Cash in my life so most important things I already "boycott".
I don't know, I think a lot of people are still pretty outraged, and I feel like more every day are pledging not to buy GC until the situation is fixed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff