Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Hello

since there are some new items ( the three pairs of Freya wings, the baron, trickster...) that are unique to GOFusion; could you add that tag to them please? Makes easier to find them and compare prices between Fuse items.

By the way, i don't like the idea of dispar wings (the freya ones) but must admit that both the palettes and the finished items are great.

Thanks smile

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Nerd

Generous Bunny

▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                                          xoxoxoxo 'Cause I know there's got to be another level

xoxoxoxoxosomewhere closer to the other side
                                          █████████And I feel like it's now or never

Marketplace tags need to be updated in general. So many items can't be found due to the lack of proper tags...

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Amia-Chan
                                          ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂ ▂
                                          xoxoxoxo 'Cause I know there's got to be another level

xoxoxoxoxosomewhere closer to the other side
                                          █████████And I feel like it's now or never

Marketplace tags need to be updated in general. So many items can't be found due to the lack of proper tags...

A big list of tags would be useful -__- that way artists could click the ones that apply to the item in question and add a couple more

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300

User Image

It would be great if users could help tag items. On another site, they actually just did a huge revamp of the item tag system.
Let us vote on the tags we would like to see added.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Menstrual Cramps

User Image

It would be great if users could help tag items. On another site, they actually just did a huge revamp of the item tag system.
Let us vote on the tags we would like to see added.

I thought something like this could work
This is a good idea. I wish they'd fix all the tags. It's very annoying not being able to find things because they're tagged improperly.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Perfect Saint

Wonderful idea. I barely look through that list. It's not very friendly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff