Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
So I see that Lex is now taking charge of Nicolae's shop and he's selling the GoFusion bundles (guarantees 3 GoFusion charms).

I bought the first, was granted 3 Heart charms.

Ok.

I went back a little later and bought another. I was granted 2 Heart charms and a Diamond charm.

Fine.

Then I got this idea: "Hey, what if I just bought a bunch and open them. I might be able to get the charms that I need!"

So I bought 4 GoFusion bundles, went to my inventory, and opened all of them.

Here's what I received:

1st bundle - Heart charm x 3

2nd bundle - Heart charm x 3

3rd bundle - Heart charm x 3

4th bundled - Heart charm x 3

I spent 400 mil on those four and your chance system is not diverse enough to STOP granting Heart charms in order for other charms to be granted. I get that the Heart charm is the most common charm there is, but there is a limit to how common it should be when bundles are opened consecutively. One bundle should not emulate the other like this. It's darn near a ripoff, especially since it's holding a place in a gold shop now.

Please tweak this. Cut down on the times the Heart charm shows up, or increase the number of times the others do.

Thank you.

Tricky Fox

That's the chance you take with these things. It's like those Gold Gens for Gold they sell sometimes in Mecha Neko. Sure you buy a pack that opens 100 at a time for 1.5 Billion to get a chance to win 1 Trillion, but you also might only get 300 Million.
It's common but it's how it is.

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
Foxtrot Fallout
That's the chance you take with these things. It's like those Gold Gens for Gold they sell sometimes in Mecha Neko. Sure you buy a pack that opens 100 at a time for 1.5 Billion to get a chance to win 1 Trillion, but you also might only get 300 Million.
It's common but it's how it is.

Since I don't buy gold gens, I cannot rely on that analogy. However, since I am familiar with RIGs, it would be the same as saying that there is something wrong with the coding if a person bought 4 RIGs and everytime they were granted the same colored item everytime.

Since we know that there are way more than 1 common item (and in multiple colors) in the RIGs, it would be safe to say that something is wrong with the coding if a person was granted something like that over and over after opening 4 RIGs consecutively.

Thing is, this isn't just some RIG that leaves within a week or two, it's charm generator in a gold shop. And it looks permanent.

If it's going to stay in there, then something needs to change about how it grants when people open one right after the other.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff