Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
In your announcement could you clarify whether or not the new Winter Wonderland items count as sweaters? I know they look like hats but they have sweater items in them, and they are in GoFusion.

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500

Mishiri's Husband

Kefial
In your announcement could you clarify whether or not the new Winter Wonderland items count as sweaters? I know they look like hats but they have sweater items in them, and they are in GoFusion.

Currently, only 3 sweaters have been announced in GF / Tier rewards.

Cheery Sweater
Festive Sweater
Reindeer Sweater

To celebrate the 12 days of Christmas, we have 12 tiers coming out, 1 per day. Each new tier that is announced, will also announce the new sweater. Tomorrow, when the 4th day starts, the 4th sweater will be announced and can be obtained via tier, or GoFusion.

I hope that answers your question!

-Memphis

Nostalgic Spirit

78,300 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Old World Deity 500
Memphis118

Thank you, that clarifies things tremendously. Fantastic event by the way.

Mishiri's Husband

Kefial
Memphis118

Glad you're enjoying it!

We will be unveiling the special reward for Gaians who collects all the sweaters soon! Hopefully you like it

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Memphis118
Kefial
Memphis118

Glad you're enjoying it!

We will be unveiling the special reward for Gaians who collects all the sweaters soon! Hopefully you like it

Could you also address the lack of Unique charm grants? To my recollection, there has only been one opportunity per account to date to receive a Unique charm, so asking for 6 of them to make sweaters through GoFusion item is ridiculously unbalanced.

Mishiri's Husband

MistressMinako
Memphis118
Kefial
Memphis118

Glad you're enjoying it!

Could you also address the lack of Unique charm grants? To my recollection, there has only been one opportunity per account to date to receive a Unique charm, so asking for 6 of them to make sweaters through GoFusion item is ridiculously unbalanced.

Not all sweaters will require Unique charms to craft (upcoming sweaters), these charms were offered during the summer event for Gaians, if I recall correctly. These charms were not limit 1 per account, as Gaians were able to obtain them from playing various games, etc etc.

To obtain these charms now, you are able to purchase them from other players who have multiple, or purchasing them through the MP. Since these are event charms, there is a possibility that they will show up sometime during this event, but no guarantees smile

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Memphis118
MistressMinako
Memphis118
Kefial
Memphis118

Glad you're enjoying it!

Not all sweaters will require Unique charms to craft (upcoming sweaters), these charms were offered during the summer event for Gaians, if I recall correctly. These charms were not limit 1 per account, as Gaians were able to obtain them from playing various games, etc etc.

To obtain these charms now, you are able to purchase them from other players who have multiple, or purchasing them through the MP. Since these are event charms, there is a possibility that they will show up sometime during this event, but no guarantees smile

I'm aware of the option to purchase the wing-shaped charms through the MP.

My point is that it is poor design. The grant link was certainly limited to one per account. I am not aware of any other ways to obtain multiple charms, short of having multiple accounts. Certainly, I have not seen the Unique charms appear in Switch'em or Daily Chance at any point in time, past or present.

I can't say I'm particularly excited for the sweater item due to the highly unbalanced means necessary to obtain it.
Memphis118
Kefial
Memphis118

Glad you're enjoying it!

Can you tell us if this "special reward" is an achievement or an item or what?
MistressMinako
Memphis118
MistressMinako
Memphis118
Kefial
Memphis118

Glad you're enjoying it!

My point is that it is poor design. The grant link was certainly limited to one per account. I am not aware of any other ways to obtain multiple charms, short of having multiple accounts. Certainly, I have not seen the Unique charms appear in Switch'em or Daily Chance at any point in time, past or present.

I can't say I'm particularly excited for the sweater item due to the highly unbalanced means necessary to obtain it.

For the Unique Charms, people were able to earn multiple via the 4 different Event Games that came out (remember the balloon popping game? The spin the wheel game, and 2 other games). I earned quite a bit of Unique Charms through those games. People were earning so many Unique charms that they started to tank in the MP during that particular event.

Mishiri's Husband

MistressMinako
Memphis118
MistressMinako
Memphis118
Kefial
Memphis118

Glad you're enjoying it!

The unique charms were given during the Summer event, which did not have a limit 1 per account. Many users have hundreds and even thousands of them because they participated and put in a lot of time to obtain these specific charms. Because of the time and dedication they put into obtaining these specific charms, they are now able to turn them in for a sweater (A tier item)

Again, not all sweaters will require unique charms to get them through GoFusion. Upcoming sweaters will vary in prices. Also, collecting the sweaters is not mandatory. Collecting sweaters is a bonus for all that participate in the tier, and able to collect them.

We understand that not all Gaians are able to participate in the tier spender, which is why these sweaters were placed into GoFusion, to allow everyone the ability to get them.

I understand that Switchem and DC does not offer unique charms, but DC does have the chance to drop charms, as well as gold (which has been increased to match new gold prices) which will allow you to purchase a Unique charm if you need to, to craft a sweater.

The item that Gaians will receive for collecting all sweaters is going be a rare item, something that shouldn't be easily obtained.

-Memphis

Mishiri's Husband

Blinder
Memphis118
Kefial
Memphis118

Glad you're enjoying it!

Can you tell us if this "special reward" is an achievement or an item or what?

An item

Angelic Healer

Memphis118
Kefial
Memphis118

Glad you're enjoying it!

Question. Will we need to have all 12 sweaters to get the item or do we need to trade/fusion/alchemy all 12 to get the special reward?
MistressMinako
Memphis118
MistressMinako
Memphis118
Kefial
Memphis118

Glad you're enjoying it!

What was this one we could get that you keep mentioning?

Divine Whisperer

31,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Animegirl2007
MistressMinako
Memphis118
MistressMinako
Memphis118

Glad you're enjoying it!

What was this one we could get that you keep mentioning?

They're called Unique charms. They have so far been issued that way (the one per account grant link) and through the games during the summer Matsuri event.
It was definitely possible to get hundreds of them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff