Welcome to Gaia! ::

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Twisted Time Lord

We need more other pets before we get cats. We have tons of cat items and barely any for other pets.

Anxious Friend

Twisted Time Lord
npulse
Tsuki_Kirkland
npulse

Instead of a just dog RIG, they could do a whole pets rig.

Dogs, cats, snakes, fish, birds, horses, goats, cows, sheep, lizards, pigs, ect

Any kind of common animal you see as pets. That would be amazing! You don't even have to have that many different animals if you do different coloring of the animal.

A pets Rig is a good idea, but s long as it doesn’t include cats . We need more companion items that are not cat companion items.

But but...everyone loves cats emo

And they are common pets..so it would only make sense to include them if they did a pets rig.
But that doesn't mean the majority would be cats. Make it a minority.

I want a more cool cat item, not cute. We have enough cute cat items, we need some more rare breeds like a russian blue also.

That would be nice too!

Tsuki_Kirkland

If Gaia did a common pets rig, they couldn't leave out cats as a cat is a common pet. But even so it doesn't mean they have to do a lot. Just two or three and then have like 10-12 dogs, 10-12 birds, a few horses, some snakes, some fish, some pigs, ect.

You still get a ton of other pets without skipping out on a common animal just because there is already a lot of them on this site.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
npulse
Twisted Time Lord
npulse
Tsuki_Kirkland
npulse

Instead of a just dog RIG, they could do a whole pets rig.

Dogs, cats, snakes, fish, birds, horses, goats, cows, sheep, lizards, pigs, ect

Any kind of common animal you see as pets. That would be amazing! You don't even have to have that many different animals if you do different coloring of the animal.

A pets Rig is a good idea, but s long as it doesn’t include cats . We need more companion items that are not cat companion items.

But but...everyone loves cats emo

And they are common pets..so it would only make sense to include them if they did a pets rig.
But that doesn't mean the majority would be cats. Make it a minority.

I want a more cool cat item, not cute. We have enough cute cat items, we need some more rare breeds like a russian blue also.

That would be nice too!

Tsuki_Kirkland

If Gaia did a common pets rig, they couldn't leave out cats as a cat is a common pet. But even so it doesn't mean they have to do a lot. Just two or three and then have like 10-12 dogs, 10-12 birds, a few horses, some snakes, some fish, some pigs, ect.

You still get a ton of other pets without skipping out on a common animal just because there is already a lot of them on this site.

True, but we do have a ton of cats, they could do ONE new item and it’d be fine for cats and the rest could be other pets, (doesn’t have to be common pets .. lots of people own exotics that could be included ) . It would be nice if they did skip cats though, I know they are popular but there are other animals users want to see included that aren’t already on Gaia. It wouldn’t kill anyone to skip cats once.

Feral Rogue

23,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Tsuki_Kirkland
Twisted Time Lord

We need more other pets before we get cats. We have tons of cat items and barely any for other pets.

That's true enough I was just saying in the future.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Twisted Time Lord
Tsuki_Kirkland
Twisted Time Lord

That's true enough I was just saying in the future.

True.. perhaps in the future we can have some cool cats

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
User Image

Definitely would love more dogs. 3nodding I'd like to see more being released in bundles, good-moderate RIG drops vs. low chance RIG items.

Personally, I'd love to see more bulldogs. America, French, or English, they are all cute and lacking on this site (I know we got a Cerberus one in Petulant Enchanter, but that was a more expensive RIG item).

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Bump to keep this alive.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
MoonRosePetal
User Image

Definitely would love more dogs. 3nodding I'd like to see more being released in bundles, good-moderate RIG drops vs. low chance RIG items.

Personally, I'd love to see more bulldogs. America, French, or English, they are all cute and lacking on this site (I know we got a Cerberus one in Petulant Enchanter, but that was a more expensive RIG item).

Hopefully with this they’ll listen and we can get a RIG or a bundle. I like the idea of a RIG or bundle since any other way as you said is a low chance with isn’t good.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500

Familiar Hoarder

What about a Shih Tzu?

My favorite breed of dogs. <3

http://puppydogweb.com/gallery/shihtzus/shihtzu_brisbane.jpg

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I want a dachshund so badly! I had a dachshund and I've made an avatar in memory of him. But it would be nice if it was more dog-like and less like an avatar cosplaying as a dog! He was a good boy and I miss him a lot. I'd spend money on a dachshund item, especially if it had an I Am pose! Or a pose we could hold!

Diamond Lover

20,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Millionaire 200
I absolutely love this idea, especially for the pit bull companion. Because you know, I love them and stuff. 4laugh

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

I'd like dachshunds of unusual color.
Brindle.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapple.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Double Dapple.

Piebald.

Blue.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Kez Mani

Those are cute, i think a brindle dachshund companion would be nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff