Welcome to Gaia! ::

Abs?

Yes 0.4180790960452 41.8% [ 74 ]
No 0.5819209039548 58.2% [ 103 ]
Total Votes:[ 177 ]
1 2 3 4 >

~We guys need abs... the outline of the rib cage is... dumb looking. It really need to be changed, Like something like these: User Image
Please comment and give your in-put...

Quotable Genius

Don't bump your topic unless it falls off the first page.
~I mean... I'm alot more toned than when these avatars show... It seems sumb for me to look so frail... like I could snap in two if the wind blew too hard~
Don't bump in the SF neutral
RebelNovelist

stare ~I wasn't asking for you to give a lecture about the rules~ stare
Denara
Don't bump in the SF neutral

~Wasn't asking for a lecture about the rules... either give an opinion concerning the topic or leave, it's personally none of your bussiness what I do in my topic thank you very much~ stare

Quotable Genius

xxDarkened_Hopexx
RebelNovelist

Apparently you needed one, seeing as you don't know them.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Impractical. The change of the avatar's basic body structure won't work out well since the Graphic Admins and developers would have to redraw almost everything just to fit the new avatar shape.

I suggest a body suit much like the sumo suit instead. No redrawing of past items needed. Just that you won't be able to put clothes over it, but oh well. xp It would be creepy for a chibi to have actual muscles anyhow.
RebelNovelist
xxDarkened_Hopexx
RebelNovelist

Apparently you needed one, seeing as you don't know them.
talk2hand
Razumi Yazura
Impractical. The change of the avatar's basic body structure won't work out well since the Graphic Admins and developers would have to redraw almost everything just to fit the new avatar shape.

I suggest a body suit much like the sumo suit instead. No redrawing of past items needed. Just that you won't be able to put clothes over it, but oh well. xp It would be creepy for a chibi to have actual muscles anyhow.

~Not really... when you put on a shirt, you don't see any of your stomach... except for perhaps the mesh shirt, or fish net shirts... other than that I don't see why all the items would have to be re-drawn~

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Shirts in particlar. Depends on how tone you want the body. If you think that it wouldn't need a redraw of items, then I think a muscle suit on the under clothing slot like the web shirt would be suitable of some sort so that it would go with a few selected set of clothes like how the web shirt is like.
Razumi Yazura
Shirts in particlar. Depends on how tone you want the body. If you think that it wouldn't need a redraw of items, then I think a muscle suit on the under clothing slot like the web shirt would be suitable of some sort so that it would go with a few selected set of clothes like how the web shirt is like.

~I'd like to go around Gaia without a shirt, but it's so slender, and the ribs are popping out... Plus the fact I tried to get a muscle suit petition going, and it was shot down... Perhaps I should try and get it up and going again~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff