Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stubborn Gifter

Okay, I know this is kinda late to ask a request for the February Chance Item (as we all aware that it's going to be the fourth Love Charm), but since we're less than a month away, maybe it wouldn't hurt to give the idea out.

I would love to see the next RIG based on Bludeau (our love-seeking robot) goes on a love-seeking quest, meeting random people all in search of the meaning of love. After all, we have mini-comics of him seeking the meaning of love as well as having a game called Electric Love Faktori. I think it would be awesome to see if our dear robot to go on a quest and see if a random people gives our robot love or reject. Of course, I dunno if Liam wants to go along with Bludeau to help him learn about love, but it would be amusing if Liam interferes on Bludeau's quest and gets rejected by women. >>;

So good idea for this year or plan to use that for future RIG?

Stubborn Gifter

Bumping it back to first page.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
It would be nice to have him get some attention, he’s been pretty left out of the events and just sits at his shop since his game. I think this is a great idea.

Stubborn Gifter

Tsuki_Kirkland
It would be nice to have him get some attention, he’s been pretty left out of the events and just sits at his shop since his game. I think this is a great idea.

Truth be told, I was thinking about asking this as an event too if not a RIG. However, I dunno how that will work if we were to help Bludeau on his quest. >>;

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
This sounds really cute. RIGs could be a great vehicle to directing the spotlight to some less-seen NPCs. 3nodding And that sounds like a really fun Valentine's like RIG... but, even if it doesn't make it to February, any month is a good month for slapstick and love.

Stubborn Gifter

Bumping to give Bludeau request some love.

Time-traveling Senshi

Honestly, while there are some people who keep wanting the Love Charm there are just as many people who would like to see something different next month. The Love Charms have been okay but there's really only so much they can do with that theme. Seeing our favorite Faktori bot trying to get love and friendship would be great. We could use another box centered around a main Gaia NPC again. They could get some of the characters of the Love Charm boxes in there too by maybe having Bludeau go to them, along with Liam because you can't leave out Liam when it comes to the Faktori bots, for some advice on how to get someone to fall for him. It'd kind of be like the year we had either Liam or Gino, I forget which one it was, going around asking for love advice and ending up looking very goofy in the end.

Stubborn Gifter

Chibi Halo
          Honestly, while there are some people who keep wanting the Love Charm there are just as many people who would like to see something different next month. The Love Charms have been okay but there's really only so much they can do with that theme. Seeing our favorite Faktori bot trying to get love and friendship would be great. We could use another box centered around a main Gaia NPC again. They could get some of the characters of the Love Charm boxes in there too by maybe having Bludeau go to them, along with Liam because you can't leave out Liam when it comes to the Faktori bots, for some advice on how to get someone to fall for him. It'd kind of be like the year we had either Liam or Gino, I forget which one it was, going around asking for love advice and ending up looking very goofy in the end.

That would be the quest where Liam was asking for love advice and we have a goofy picture of him when completing. >>;

However, I agree with you that Gaia artist can do a lot more with the theme. I'm not saying I dislikes the Love Charm. I have nothing against it. It's just that it's getting kinda old when receiving the same theme over and over. >>;

Time-traveling Senshi

Jisen Meizuki
Chibi Halo

That would be the quest where Liam was asking for love advice and we have a goofy picture of him when completing. >>;

However, I agree with you that Gaia artist can do a lot more with the theme. I'm not saying I dislikes the Love Charm. I have nothing against it. It's just that it's getting kinda old when receiving the same theme over and over. >>;

I totally got that from what you were posting. I wasn't trying to suggest you totally want to see that every February so sorry if it did appear that way. What I was referring to are some of the posts I've been seeing around the GCD concerning the Love Charm theme. One the one hand, there was an entire thread about how maybe they've run the course with the Love Charm and it's time to come up with another romance related theme. Then on the other hand, you have some discussions about February and all the stuff that will be going on next month and there are people who are totally looking forward to the next Love Charm. However, when you ask them about the Love Charm it's the characters in the box they love about it. They love Principal Mills, Ciro, Frederika, and the others that show up each year in that theme. Gaia can use some of those characters and not be committed to the Love Charm theme. Because after a while even a good successful idea can become a little stale and in use of a kick in the pants or be retired in favor of something new and fresh. I do think something nice and fresh is in order this year.

And heck, if it doesn't make it as a theme for the monthly box it would make for a very cute Valentine's event. He could go around asking the guys for advice and then we help him send off Valentines to people along with being able to send Valentines to our friends for items and achievements.

Also, thanks for setting me straight on the Liam thing. I thought it was him but then I remembered something about Liam trying to give Gino advice on how to get girls or Gino trying to act more like Liam one year and I wasn't certain who that quest centered around.

Stubborn Gifter

Robots have feelings, you know. ninja

Anxious Friend

I don't really like robots but.....I could see this going as a really super cute theme for Valentines Day event!

Stubborn Gifter

npulse

I don't really like robots but.....I could see this going as a really super cute theme for Valentines Day event!

Hey, I'm not really into sci-fi and robots either, but I think some less noticeable Gaia NPCs do deserve some spotlight. LOL XD

Anxious Friend

Jisen Meizuki
npulse

Hey, I'm not really into sci-fi and robots either, but I think some less noticeable Gaia NPCs do deserve some spotlight. LOL XD

I totally agree with you on that aspect, I'd love to see some of the less used NPCs get some love this year!

Stubborn Gifter

heart for Bludeau.

Devoted Cutesmasher

13,850 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Clambake 200
I am fully for Bludeau getting some love, both in and from the storyline.

I might be biased, though.
sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas